Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-95.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 963696)
Passat... imported ?

i think its CBU , from the delarship in bangalore since it was having a temp. registration of ka-53(kr pura-battarahalli)

I guess he meant what is a passat doing in this thread. Would be great if we all refrain from posting cars like Passat

@Classico...
The ONLY imported car he had was the VW Beetle... And he din't have a BMW 7series, he had only a 3series..

The first Mercedes G-wagen of Kerala hitted Calicut on monday. It's owned by a dear Team-BHPian & my best friend Hani (hanmust). It's 300GD, 1990 model, 4-speed manual, 4wheel-drive with diffrential lock, etc. He'll be posting more pictures soon. We can also expect his test-report of driving it from Delhi to Calicut alone.

Any way congrat dear brother for ur achievement & optimistic for-sightness. clap:

The old 1968 Mercedes 220D & 1958 Enfield Bullet seen in the pictures are also his collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjay_2233 (Post 965465)
The first Mercedes G-wagen of Kerala hitted Calicut on monday. It's owned by a dear Team-BHPian & my best friend Hani (hanmust). It's 300GD, 1990 model, 4-speed manual, 4wheel-drive with diffrential lock, etc. He'll be posting more pictures soon. We can also expect his test-report of driving it from Delhi to Calicut alone.

Any way congrat dear brother for ur achievement & optimistic for-sightness. clap:

The old 1968 Mercedes 220D & 1958 Enfield Bullet seen in the pictures are also his collection.

wheres hannie hes been missing for past few days

Congratulation hanmust clap:. you have finally got yourself the ride of your dreams. all the best and do post a travelogue too of your journey with the beast.cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 965671)
wheres hannie hes been missing for past few days

I was a bit held up with some pending works as I was out of office for few dyas when I went to Delhi to take my new machine. And I was also waiting for Sanjay to post the photos as he wanted to inform it first, we are very close child hood friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 965705)
Congratulation hanmust clap:. you have finally got yourself the ride of your dreams. all the best and do post a travelogue too of your journey with the beast.cheers:

Thank you buddy, ya by Almighty's grace I finally got my dream machine. I'll be posting the travelogue of my journey soon. As you are aware after the begning of Ramdhan the working hours have shorten due to prayers & all, so its taking time for me to post it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 965925)
Thank you buddy, ya by Almighty's grace I finally got my dream machine. I'll be posting the travelogue of my journey soon. As you are aware after the begning of Ramdhan the working hours have shorten due to prayers & all, so its taking time for me to post it.

yes i know hanmust, take your time there is no hurry but please do post it. now the two of you are going to treat each other well. welcome to the three pointed star club of luxury and grace for a second time.
you have a lovely 220D too which you have hidden from us :).

Congratulations Hanmust! You finally found what you were looking for!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 960064)
The Toyota Alphard is in town it's White and if i remember correctly it's either a V6 or a V8, will post the pictures in a week.

I shall do the honours :) its V6 petrol

front view
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-05092008.jpg

Interiors
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-05092008001.jpg

rear view
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-05092008002.jpg

Poor picture quality due to camphone E61i

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 964411)
i think its CBU , from the delarship in bangalore since it was having a temp. registration of ka-53(kr pura-battarahalli)

But my friend, it is not an Import.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 964601)
I guess he meant what is a passat doing in this thread. Would be great if we all refrain from posting cars like Passat

Exactly...

@ Hanmust : Congrats on your buy.

@ MANSIdea :) : Nice pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mansidea (Post 966288)
I shall do the honours :) its V6 petrol

Great looking car mansidea and great pictures.

Does anyone know how much this baby would cost ? i think Cheriyath cars had a white one with them, is this the same car?

passat is rare enough to be posted, besides its rare sights that are more important
if anybody spots a fiat 500 please do post it!

even if its a CBU its rare

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 966634)
Great looking car mansidea and great pictures.

Does anyone know how much this baby would cost ? i think Cheriyath cars had a white one with them, is this the same car?

61k $ says Toyota Alphard Royal Lounge offers jetlike luxury - Autoblog

230bhp,330Nm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 965948)
yes i know hanmust, take your time there is no hurry but please do post it. now the two of you are going to treat each other well. welcome to the three pointed star club of luxury and grace for a second time.
you have a lovely 220D too which you have hidden from us :).

Sure buddy, I'll defenetly post it at the earliest before I lose the hangover of the trip ;). I felt honoured to be a part of Three pointed star club.

I've not really hidden my 220D, but have not given much publicity thats all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 965988)
Congratulations Hanmust! You finally found what you were looking for!

Thanq raghava, ya by His grace I got one.