Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-93.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajai (Post 952651)
today i saw three s-class benz together on NH bypass edpally. Three of them have temporary registration no

Please look at hanny's post no 1368

i ve got some snaps of a contessa beautifully modded to mercedez, it looks quite awsome,but the sick part is the interiors but jaws dropping

have any one seen the red color Mazda in personal at chirayath cochin.

there was a red colored mitshubushi GTO at joscos house trichur, mowa days its missing from his fleet, so i really think that the red one in chirayath is a mitsubushi GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 954680)
have any one seen the red color Mazda in personal at chirayath cochin.

there was a red colored mitshubushi GTO at joscos house trichur, mowa days its missing from his fleet, so i really think that the red one in chirayath is a mitsubushi GTO

The red car at chiriyath is a mazda Rx8. Positive. To the best of my knowledge, there was no GTO there.

spotted a lexus gx 470 @ MG road Thrissur ........ Looks cool......

do you mean a Lexus LX 470? or the Toyota Land Cruiser GXR?

yesterday i went to chirayath, it s mazda rx8 imported from japan

and the wine red LC v8 is also imported from japan

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N (Post 956154)
do you mean a Lexus LX 470? or the Toyota Land Cruiser GXR?

There is a Lexus LX470 and a GX470. GX being the more expensive one.

what happened to that blue nissan sky line, which used to roam around panambilly nagar and kadavanthra.

some one had seen it in the near future?

the LX 470 is the Lexus variant for the Toyota Land Cruiser .. and the GX 470 is kind of the Toyota Prado version of the Lexus is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N (Post 956669)
the LX 470 is the Lexus variant for the Toyota Land Cruiser .. and the GX 470 is kind of the Toyota Prado version of the Lexus is it?

Werd. Very minor differences over their Toyota brothers. Lately, whenever I see a falsely badged Cygnus or Amazon deeming itself to be a Lexus here in Bombay, I take out my rather large 'Not a Real Lexus' placard and stick it out my car's window for all to see. For all who've seen it...yes, that is me. Beware.

@ASHVIN

it was a GX 470 Im sure of it

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 956713)
Werd. Very minor differences over their Toyota brothers. Lately, whenever I see a falsely badged Cygnus or Amazon deeming itself to be a Lexus here in Bombay, I take out my rather large 'Not a Real Lexus' placard and stick it out my car's window for all to see. For all who've seen it...yes, that is me. Beware.

Did you know for example the Toyota Cygnus is more expensive than its Lexus counterpart?, and it has more features not found in the Lexus models like Night vision, adaptive cruise control ect?

And one more would be the Lexus GS300 or the Toyota Aristo in Japan that had the legendary Twin turbo 2JZGTE engine while the Lexus had to make do with the N/A version of the same.The American Lexus enthusiasts will kill for an original "Aristo".:D

The Rebadging in India is because Indians think that Lexus is more upmarket because most have seen/heard from the US.:Frustrati

spotted near avenue road mundupalam junction, belongs to the famous two wheeler dealer in thrissur

there was 2 mercs including 1 merc suv, 1 porsche caynee, lx 470 along withe the red mazda and wine red v8

Both are RHD imported from japan.