Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-92.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 944891)
No, there definitely is a White Toyota Supra in Kollam. I've seen the car in TVM for a couple of auto shows, so the car surely exists :)

There is a Supra in kollam. Had a chat with the owner an year back in connection with an expo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 944680)
There is a Silver CL63 AMG in Cochin, which still unable to trace out. Has anybody got any idea of it.

Duboy and steeroid have seen the car at panampilly nagar! The same silver one.

All the three S-class to Calicut is reached at Cochin. Will be taking delivery tommorow. It'll the first time in the history of Rajasree Motors, that delivering three S-class at the same time to a single owner. Even though some Group's have bought 3+ S-classes, but they all got their cars on different days.

BMW 730d.. The sorta grey colour on the car looks kinda boring..

I spotted a Hummer and a Lexus inside a showroom closer to the entrance of the Athirampalli - Vazhachal road. I saw an alto and a scorpio from the side view, so walked across to see what else they have got and was stunned to see a lexus and a hummer there.

Is/was there a Ferrari F430 at Chirayath Cars, Cochin??

here are some snaps of brand new range rover sport v8 spotted at cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 944891)
No, there definitely is a White Toyota Supra in Kollam. I've seen the car in TVM for a couple of auto shows, so the car surely exists :)

Its not white,sliver in colour.I had seen it at an auto expo at Trivandrum.

here is a pic

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-toyota-supra-tvm.jpg

Also heard recently that the supra owner has brought a new S320.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYJ (Post 948040)

the same one i spotted at trichur in last week at different places

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 948007)
Is/was there a Ferrari F430 at Chirayath Cars, Cochin??

Ferrari in chirayath,i dont think so..

the red car in chirayath is a Mazda ..

The very own Cayenne of our Calicut during a break at our site & after dropping me at my office.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYJ (Post 948040)

wow:Shockked: that range rover looks awesome.By any chance SYJ did you know how much owner paid for it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by indra_slk (Post 949539)
wow:Shockked: that range rover looks awesome.By any chance SYJ did you know how much owner paid for it?

the owner said it came around 1.2 crores....it was imported from u.k

today i saw three s-class benz together on NH bypass edpally. Three of them have temporary registration no