Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-70.html)

an m5

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-0851_300_3qfront.jpg

a 550i

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-0853_01_lg.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 832299)
The pain is pealed off from both the sides. Infact this kit & the low-profile tyres has reduced its graound clearance.

Hannie...Nice to see you back again, The snaps you posted were simply superb and they really rocks this thread.

welcome back hanibhai..
Really appreciate your contribution.:thumbs up

I think Mammotty's 525d is having a new BMW 5 series sport edition kit.
here is the link

BMW cars - Top Speed

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 832338)
Welcome back Han!
Some awwwwwwesssssome pics posted lately. Keep it up man.

Kerala is now growing into an imitation/small gulf!
So many exotics and imports now. On my one last drive I counted more than 55 of them in a span of 400 kms. Excluding those I may have missed while I had stopped for refreshments etc... Good going!
But the Vintage scene appears to be going down a bit compared to the earlier times. Let's see what's on store there. We will discuss that in Vintage section.

Thank U very much dude. I'll be in Cochin on Monday for he re-opening of Mercedes's showroom after renovation. The function is at 5pm, i whole heartedly invite all our members. Zak we can meet directly there. You are right, the number of exotics are really shooting up. You know Rajasree has received over 70 confirmed booking for the new C & the demand for the new S too in the same pace as it was launched. BMW too find the same issue of excess demand than the supply. All their demo cars except 3 (7, X5 & 5) has to be sold due to the demand & everyone need the car the next day they confirm the order.

More over to add fuel to the situation, Audi & VW has finalised the dealership in Cochin. Its said that Popular Group got the Audi & the AVM (Maruti) got the VW. Lets see how the fever is going to spread over. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal (Post 832374)
shot of the rims on that white 5 please man

RIght now dont have, but will post soon, I was a bit busy when I first saw it, but will snap in detail, because he'll be here for another 40-50 days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 832383)

Ya, its 550i body kit. you r right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 832391)
welcome back hanibhai..
Really appreciate your contribution.:thumbs up

I think Mammotty's 525d is having a new BMW 5 series sport edition kit.
here is the link

BMW cars - Top Speed

Thank U dude, its a compliments to those who really love my presence here. I'll be there in Trivandrum on Sunday. Will discuss more directly, lost Ur no, send as PM.

Hey welcome back Hanii.. Hey dudes i am just back froma trip to guruvayur. And on the way i saw two HUMMERS and a PORSCHE CAYYENE. All three in a show roomm called CHIRAYATH cars!! It was a sight to see!!! sorry i got no pics as i was drivin and had a lot of company!:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 832417)
Zak we can meet directly there.

Sorry Hani, I;m too far away this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 832417)
More over to add fuel to the situation, Audi & VW has finalised the dealership in Cochin. Its said that Popular Group got the Audi & the AVM (Maruti) got the VW. Lets see how the fever is going to spread over. clap:

EVM it is, right?????

Yup.EVM is getting the VW dealership.Audi dealership is a much needed move for Audi since they are missing out on lot of orders on the marriage market just because of the lack of showroom.

OT : Did Audi start a showroom in coimby ?

I Think Mr.George Thomas Of Arya Bhangy Hand Carved Doors, Arya Bhangy Motors(Honda Bi Wheeler Dealer,Alwaye) Got The Deal For VW. Any Way He Is The In-Law Of EVM Group.

Saw a brand new white X3/5 @ Toc-H road two days back. Also, Spotted a Red E 30 3series convertible near medical centre. It had 'M' badging on its grille, but i doubt if its an original M3 convertible.

That is not a 550i kit. Theres no such thing as a 550i body kit. Its an M-Sport Body kit which can be applied on all 5 Series BMWs. 550i's look the same as all other versions of the 5-series except for the wheels and it sits a bit lower. Thats an M-Sport body kit with 19 x 8.5 front, 19 x 9.5 rear Star Spoke (Style 172M) alloys shod with 245/35R-19 front, 275/30R-19 rear on Continentals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 833130)
That is not a 550i kit. Theres no such thing as a 550i body kit. Its an M-Sport Body kit which can be applied on all 5 Series BMWs. 550i's look the same as all other versions of the 5-series except for the wheels and it sits a bit lower. Thats an M-Sport body kit with 19 x 8.5 front, 19 x 9.5 rear Star Spoke (Style 172M) alloys shod with 245/35R-19 front, 275/30R-19 rear on Continentals.

yes its an m sport body kit.... In some markets the 550i comes standard with the m sport body kit.

If you're talking US even there its an option. Try the bmwusa website, when you start configuring the 550i you still start with a base looking 5 series. Anyway pointless arguing, I just wanted to clarify that theres no such thing as a 550i body kit. If you guys like BMW OE kits you should take a look at their new performance parts line. Lots of CF bits/skirts/wings. The ones for the 1-series look phenomenal.

Some more photos of Mammuka's 525d. On the 19" wheel there is a small badge of M-series. Its one I've rounded.

Spotted a brand new black 320d highline from Calicut beach. But the car belongs to some Jwellers in Vengara (Malapuram Dist)

the rim and the M- tec sport kit (together) would itself costed him a fortune...
last time i had my hand giving it to some one i charged INR 70000/- just for a single rim..this was in 2005. do the math guyz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight (Post 833538)
the rim and the M- tec sport kit (together) would itself costed him a fortune...
last time i had my hand giving it to some one i charged INR 70000/- just for a single rim..this was in 2005. do the math guyz.

I heard that his son whos in Dubai got him the kit & wheel from there. BMW dealers didnt fitted it as company strictly warned them in fitting outside kit, he fitted it from some other w/shop. Its what I heard through a friend of mine who is close to him.