Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-60.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 753327)
The IVECO 'tank :D' that was part of the Magic India discovery. Attachment 560

Infact, I liked this one more than those 612s...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 753327)
The IVECO 'tank :D' that was part of the Magic India discovery. Attachment 560

From what i've heard, it was used for racing by the owner, who later got it for himself.

what was that magic india discovery all about!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 755214)
what was that magic india discovery all about!!!!

Magic India discovery is all about showing Ferrari cars & Iveco 4x4 to Indian public and sell Fiat cars.

:( the H3 taken back to Dubai today...it was so quick the 6 months went...

His boulevard also sold..but I'm happy that I had a last ride on it...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by FERRO (Post 756008)
Magic India discovery is all about showing Ferrari cars & Iveco 4x4 to Indian public and sell Fiat cars.

It also marks the official entry of Ferrari into India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 756057)
It also marks the official entry of Ferrari into India.

What?! For real? Will Ferrari or Tata declare that officially or at a press conference?

It does not mark the entry of Ferrari into India, their spokesperson had clearly stated that in the Times of India article.

Yep.. Just checked that..
Quote "Although the company has not announced its official entry into the country, one can buy a Ferrari from a private dealer in Mumbai, which will be directly imported from its production base in Italy."

Quote:

Originally Posted by FERRO (Post 756008)

Actually NO! (IMO)

The Ferrari cars were displayed to the elite people, in some of the most expensive hotels. Special invitations were also handed out to the powerful and wealthy to come experience the car. Don't think it was an attempt to sell FIAT cars, but Ferrari brandname instead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 751166)
Just recd...one more Q7 hitting our roads by next week...its a black one...but U'll see it kitted up soon after its regd...

He has changed his mind & booked a new one...white..the black which was ready with the dealer was not so loaded...but he needed a fully loaded one with advance park system, advance keys, panoramic roof, reverse camera, S-line, etc....

it was in the famous corporation circle petrol bunk,

Spotteed a maroon color kerala registration and a grey color kerala registration pajeros for sale in corporation circle yeaterday.....

there were a hell lot of imported stuffs

merc A class which is having a chennai registration...
range rover
3 lx470
lots of mercs which i couldnt count
and a modded yellow hoda city old version

and lot more.....

some body know some one who bought cars from this place i mentioned...is it worth it purchasing from there...!!

once up on a time in nedumbassery airport...

heyya check out the people checking out the monster

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 753072)
i'm still wondering why there is not much publicity for event here.

Its possible that they might be trying to prevent too many (good) photos etc becuase they want "exclusive" shots...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 760159)
once up on a time in nedumbassery airport...

Thanks for posting those scooby pics!

cya
R

An Audi A8 3.0TDI coming to Malapuaram Dist for a reputed NRI businessman...

The white 7 series belongs to the construction guy. It has the same number as the S class he has.

There is another black 3 series now at Tvm.