Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-575.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakul0888 (Post 4309604)
Ok there's been something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

Its fahad fazil's E class.

So whats the story with this car? An e350 masquerading with a full AMG kit? Or something else?

That's a genuine E63 AMG and from what I've heard, it's up for sale. The media guys hardly know anything about cars and their different variants. I would actually appreciate them for identifying it as an E class! Probably they checked online about the price of a new E class and reported it as 70 Lakhs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakul0888 (Post 4309604)
But news sources say he brought it brand new for about 70 lakhs. And now he had paid about 15 lakhs plus as road tax with kerala RTO. If this is true thats clearly not an AMG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 4309638)
That's a genuine E63 AMG and from what I've heard, it's up for sale. The media guys hardly know anything about cars and their different variants.

It's a re-registration right? From PY to KL. So, the road tax paid will NOT be for the next 15 years. But 15 - x, where x is the age of the vehicle.

Maybe media houses deduced the ex-showroom price by looking at road tax that was paid. 15 L / 20% = 75 L :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 4301853)
Guys....did anyone see a dark grey Porsche 911 in Kochi? It had HR plates. Saw it yesterday and today around Kaloor area and last week as well at a car wash near the Chitoor road. Couldn't take pics as I was driving every time I see it. Car looks simply brilliant!

I also saw the same car near north railway over-bridge . At night around 8:00 pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeva (Post 4294840)
For a change, this legend imported his malayalee spec TATA 1613 truck to Dubai.

Looks like its been worked upon to make it a Caravan/RV. I can see some coach building going on in the picture. I hope they work on the suspension, otherwise it will be one terrible RV.

Regards,

Pawan

Found this car at a car detailing centre near my home. Belongs to the owner of Royal Enfield dealership in Kottayam.(BTW he has got many vintage Mercedes cars in his collection). The car looks amazing in this colour and it was restored beautifully by the owner. I don't know whether these wagons/estates are rare in India but this is the first time I have seen a vintage Mercedes Wagon ( Automatic transmission also:D). Interior also in in pristine condition.

Posting here since it is an importplease:

Aston Martin DB11 at the Luxury Expo, Cochin.

The DB11 spotted in front of Dulquer Salmaan's house :)

Got to take this stunner for a spin!

This beast (mentioned above in this thread) W140 S600 V12, popular to most motor heads was finally fired up by a Team of Engineers at Candour Auto Tech, Trivandrum, within a month of its appearance at their garage.
The car is suspected to have rejected by a couple of dealerships and major garages since 2011, stating that the car cannot be started after a couple of faulty diagnosis.
The car was abandoned for almost 5 years at a number of workshops and Mercedes dealerships.

They've uploaded a firing-up and fly-by video of the beast at their garage. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO0ayG9WYiU&t=19s

The 911 Carrera S from TVM getting ready for the Pete's show! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerBoy (Post 4327095)
This beast (mentioned above in this thread) W140 S600 V12, popular to most motor heads was finally fired up by a Team of Engineers at Candour Auto Tech, Trivandrum, within a month of its appearance at their garage.]

Wow.
Simply superb.
If am not wrong, wasn't this car for sale in olx or in teambhp classifieds?

Remember seeing it being offered for 8 lakhs, but was all dusty, in poor condition and parked in a narrow garage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerBoy (Post 4327095)
This beast (mentioned above in this thread) W140 S600 V12, popular to most motor heads was finally fired up by a Team of Engineers at Candour Auto Tech, Trivandrum, within a month of its appearance at their garage.

Do you know where this Garage is? Any pointers to there?

Excuse me for the :OT post

Quote:

Originally Posted by arif_t01 (Post 4338847)

Here you go : Candour Auto Tech -
https://maps.google.com/?cid=1529705...17&hl=en&gl=in

Long post below.
Pics from Pete's Festival of Speed in Kochi today along with the IMSA Autocross.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arif_t01 (Post 4338847)

Its in Peroorkada, Indira Nagar
They have all German OE Diagnostic Tools & Equipments. They aren't quite popular because they mainly give Technical Support to other garages rather than to Customers and most of the cars present there are from other workshops pan India.

One of my Friends works there and he shares all these priceless pics lol:

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-15123124_1179053698848793_4577201351553461986_o.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-coding.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown1.jpeg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown2.jpeg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown3.jpeg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown4.jpeg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown6.jpeg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-unknown.jpeg