Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-574.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astraholic (Post 4278952)
A friend who is DN's neighbor said a Ferrari FF has been added to the garage. Any update?

It's been added. I hope he didnt replace the 430.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-22042259_1463672533710536_4261933718901353247_o.jpg

Source - EISK Page

The FF has been purchased from BBT Delhi I think? Right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 4278993)
It's been added. I hope he didnt replace the 430.

F430 was sold almost a year back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 4279103)
The FF has been purchased from BBT Delhi I think? Right?

Yup, that's the car. It's the only white FF in India and been on sale since about a year now.

Spotted a Bentley Continental GT in Orange flame shade at Lulu parking yesterday with PY plates. Anyone got any inputs. Didn't bother to take pics as it was all surrounded by selfie takers and fellow spotters. One hell of a car it is in our boring parking lots.

And the most exciting part is that it was holding a '369' plate. Any update??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArchieS (Post 4287229)
Spotted a Bentley Continental GT in Orange flame shade at Lulu parking yesterday with PY plates. Anyone got any inputs. Didn't bother to take pics as it was all surrounded by selfie takers and fellow spotters. One hell of a car it is in our boring parking lots.

And the most exciting part is that it was holding a '369' plate. Any update??

Haha, its been in the state for a while now. No, it does not belong to the usual '369' garage. This one shares garage with a TT, R56 Cooper S etc which carry the same number.

Same car before it got registered.

Pic credit - @say_sayyaf

For a change, this legend imported his malayalee spec TATA 1613 truck to Dubai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeva (Post 4294840)
For a change, this legend imported his malayalee spec TATA 1613 truck to Dubai.

LEGEND!

The arabs would have no clue as to what 'hit' them! The menace on Kerala's roads now goes global.

Saw this beast yesterday - GLE 63 S AMG.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_20171028_182044.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 4295543)
Saw this beast yesterday - GLE 63 S AMG.

Attachment 1690138

That would be the GLE 43/450 AMG
They don't sell the GLE63S in India yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 4295700)
That would be the GLE 43/450 AMG
They don't sell the GLE63S in India yet.

But I remember seeing the badge as 63 S. Maybe a badge swap :D.

My brother-in-law's Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 Prestige

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillainp (Post 4301203)
My brother-in-law's Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 Prestige

Saw this yesterday evening in the city. Looks imposing on our roads, especially in this shade.

Guys....did anyone see a dark grey Porsche 911 in Kochi? It had HR plates. Saw it yesterday and today around Kaloor area and last week as well at a car wash near the Chitoor road. Couldn't take pics as I was driving every time I see it. Car looks simply brilliant!

Ok there's been something that has been bothering me for sometime now.

Its fahad fazil's E class.

Some of you might have read in the news that Fahad registered his e class in pondicherry to avoid paying high road taxes in Kerala and he did it with some fake address in Pondicherry and so on and so forth.

Car in question is this E class.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-13707653_1058393987576954_1843943298558800006_n-1.jpg

This same car has been reported to be an E63 AMG on the internet when he first brought it including in this forum. I ve seen the posts with my own eyes. Im sure about it.

But news sources say he brought it brand new for about 70 lakhs. And now he had paid about 15 lakhs plus as road tax with kerala RTO. If this is true thats clearly not an AMG.

So whats the story with this car? An e350 masquerading with a full AMG kit? Or something else?