Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-564.html)

Our Prime Minister's 760Li spotted at Thrissur!

Pic Courtesy- John Dixon

Wow amazing cars and imports. No wonder Keralites are highest number Indian migrants to the middle east :)

Just a Question: If my cousin would like to import a GMC pick up truck, can Chevy India do that for me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MercFan (Post 3870097)
Just a Question: If my cousin would like to import a GMC pick up truck, can Chevy India do that for me?

There's no way they will do it. I just ordered a LC200 and before ordering it, my father had a word with Mr. Naomi Ishii (head of Toyota India) to get us the LC200 with the 5.7 V8 petrol. But informed us that they just cannot do it because there's no demand for petrol and they can't make an exception for one car. I've also tried to get a Tundra in the past, but they don't do it. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivjeet (Post 3870498)
There's no way they will do it. I just ordered a LC200 and before ordering it, my father had a word with Mr. Naomi Ishii (head of Toyota India) to get us the LC200 with the 5.7 V8 petrol. But informed us that they just cannot do it because there's no demand for petrol and they can't make an exception for one car. I've also tried to get a Tundra in the past, but they don't do it. :(

Congrats! The LC200 is a very low seller, i hope you got a good price on it. Whats the ex-showroom price after discounts?

You must have some serious love for big SUV's considering you already have a GL63! Didn't a fast sedan tempt you this time for a change? Perhaps the M5/6 or RS6/7?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 3870611)
Congrats! The LC200 is a very low seller, i hope you got a good price on it. Whats the ex-showroom price after discounts?

You must have some serious love for big SUV's considering you already have a GL63! Didn't a fast sedan tempt you this time for a change? Perhaps the M5/6 or RS6/7?

Thank you :) . No discounts as of now because the facelift has just launched and they don't have the colour combo I want, so it's a new order. It's 1.29 ex showroom for now, will be delivered in March and no plans for more SUV's 😋

I'd go in for the C63 S coupe or a manual Mustang soon.

KL's first Indian Scout has arrived at the X3/Z4/Mini Cooper garage at Thrissur.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-1450623675483.jpg

Pic taken from Indian motorcycle BLR official fb page

I've been seeing this thing doing rounds around Trivandrum. I could never take a pic because i didn't have my phone or there was a car in-between. I even saw it in MG road today but couldn't take a pic. After I reach home, this BEAST is in front of my house in all its glory. Saying it was BEAUTIFUL would be the under-statement of the year.stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 3876674)
I've been seeing this thing doing rounds around Trivandrum. I could never take a pic because i didn't have my phone or there was a car in-between. I even saw it in MG road today but couldn't take a pic. After I reach home, this BEAST is in front of my house in all its glory. Saying it was BEAUTIFUL would be the under-statement of the year.stupid:

Its a regular 5'er. The ORVM gives it away.

Quote:

That's a normal 5er with a custom paint job and M kit.

Here's another pic of the same car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3876713)
Its a regular 5'er. The ORVM gives it away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3876755)
That'a normal 5er with a custom paint job and M kit.

Here's another pic of the same car.

You know, I never would've guessed that. Pretty ignorant of me. Sorry for the misinformation. Well, got to meet the owner and he said it was a genuine M5 and he bought it a year ago. Stupid of me to hang on his every word. TBH, the car looked bigger than a regular 5 series and even had the M5 decals on the steering wheel and miscellaneous places. My bad and sorry once again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 3876758)
TBH, the car looked bigger than a regular 5 series and even had the M5 decals on the steering wheel and miscellaneous places. My bad and sorry once again.

Don't rely on decals. Adding decals is such a plain sailing thing these days. As Ganesh stated in his post, it's the shape of ORVM that gives it away. For your quick reference, I'm adding these pics. Blue one belongs to M5 and the other one to a regular 5 series.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-m5.jpg Supercars & Imports : Kerala-5-series.jpg

Quote:

I've been seeing this thing doing rounds around Trivandrum. I could never take a pic because i didn't have my phone or there was a car in-between. I even saw it in MG road today but couldn't take a pic. After I reach home, this

This car is originally a white coloured 530d which met with an accident last year and converted into a M5. The owner of this car was in newspapers for an A4-Nano road rage incident in tvm a few years before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxQkongx3P0

When you see the Phantoms together...
Pic by Vishwajeet Chavan
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imageuploadedbyteambhp1451410678.829507.jpg

Latest entry to Calicut, G63 AMG. Photo clicked with a RS5 which is already in town for sometime

Quote:

Originally Posted by anb (Post 3877376)
This car is originally a white coloured 530d which met with an accident last year and converted into a M5. The owner of this car was in newspapers for an A4-Nano road rage incident in tvm a few years before.

Sheer silliness to claim that this car is an original M5. That said, superb paint job on it... Must have cost a bomb to repair the accident damage and have it repainted to such a fine extent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3880071)
When you see the Phantoms together...
Pic by Vishwajeet Chavan
Attachment 1454333

Good catch!!! Is that guy leaning on the white Phantom?