Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-56.html)

Here its buddy...took it when I went for a drive on Saturday....ya its the first new shaped one is the state...its regd as KL-11 ** 5...sorry for poor foto, my new fone is not good for night-fotos, more over street lights a beach was not on too...anyway will post U better ones soon...

After the drive, buddy going back home...

Also saw this S320 CDI from Mavoor Road...

The first Q7 for Calicut will reach home this week, by Tue/Wed...its white, so get cameras ready...

Friday I've been to Cochin for some official matter, as usual to meet my friends I visited Rajasree Motors & Koyenco Prestige...

Here are some pics of the new C-class fitted with full sport kit...the car belongs to a leading textile group of Cochin...it looks really stunning....

Note the air spoiler on the top of the rear glass as well as on the conrner of the boot

Inside the service bay, just after the kitting is over...

One of Rajasree's demo car fitted with just sport grille..

Here is my favorite colour combinatio for the new S...obsidian black with cashmire biege interior....this car is ready for delivery for a doctor-cum-bsinessman (NRI) based from Malapuram dist, but regn in his firm at Cochin...Soon after taking this snaps he came & took the delivery...

cashmiere biege interior...this combination gives an extra ordinary look...

S-class in BMW showroom...this at the back yard of the Koyenco, this man, just bought a new C-class for him (the 2nd C-class owner), now he is here to book a new 7 & 5 series for him...I asked Rajesh (GM, Koyenco BMW) whether he'll sell his S, but hes going to retain both S & C...then his garage will be the 2nd in Cochin with S & 7 under same roof...

hanmust those pics of the kitted C are not loading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 743526)
S-class in BMW showroom...this at the back yard of the Koyenco, this man, just bought a new C-class for him (the 2nd C-class owner), now he is here to book a new 7 & 5 series for him...I asked Rajesh (GM, Koyenco BMW) whether he'll sell his S, but hes going to retain both S & C...then his garage will be the 2nd in Cochin with S & 7 under same roof...

I saw this s320 cdi at tvm today (4th march) morning. There was the "DDL" label on the car

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 742409)
Nayantara supposed to have picked up a black 2008 X5 (new body style)....registration number nayan (ie..9 with mallu accent).

nayantara already has a 7 series

I'm can view those fotos from here...anyway here are they...

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 740299)
prithviraj's Q7 will hit roads only in May...
Few friends of mine went to invite him for inagruation of a fest of our college but he was not available and they enquired to him about Q7 for having it on the auto expo as part of fest..
he said he got it but has given it for customisation,he needs paddle shift to be incorporated as a result it will hit roads only in May.
currently he owns an accord and innova....:)

I think he got a modded swift too.lol.I havent seen it but people say its looking great.:)
ram

Those spoilers look good on an otherwise bland lookin rear end.I think this car would look much better cruising on the road than parked.But i still wonder why they havent changed the wheels.Probably these pics were taken before they changed it.This car wont be complete without those 17" ers.Any idea about how much the kit costs?Did the owner import it or got it through the dealer?As far as i know those spoilers dont come as a part of the amg sports package.But those wheels definitely do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuner (Post 744172)
Those spoilers look good on an otherwise bland lookin rear end.I think this car would look much better cruising on the road than parked.But i still wonder why they havent changed the wheels.Probably these pics were taken before they changed it.This car wont be complete without those 17" ers.Any idea about how much the kit costs?Did the owner import it or got it through the dealer?As far as i know those spoilers dont come as a part of the amg sports package.But those wheels definitely do.

No they havn't changed those wheels...a 17' 5 spoke alloy would have blasted the looks...he got the kit thru dealer...Mercedes India is providing this kit considering the demand of it...I'm not sure, anyway it costs something aroung 2.5L...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 744280)
No they havn't changed those wheels...a 17' 5 spoke alloy would have blasted the looks...he got the kit thru dealer...Mercedes India is providing this kit considering the demand of it...I'm not sure, anyway it costs something aroung 2.5L...

Yea.Then it probably will cost 4 lakhs for the kit inclusive of wheels.Are there any interior bits like the sports steering wheel and the AMG instrument cluster?I beleive the door sills with amg lettering will be there for sure.When i'd asked for the amg kit for W211 they quoted 4L excluding fixing charges.But that was way back in '05.

Mercs..mercs and more mercs! nice pics,hanmust!
:D

There is a Limo in kerala in thrissur district....do any one hav its screen shots?

Quote:

Originally Posted by splitsecond (Post 744759)
There is a Limo in kerala in thrissur district....do any one hav its screen shots?

confident group is having one endaveour converted limo..
is it a cadillac one that you mentioned, in which road you had seen it.
nowa days theres a bently...in trichur town
sorry no snaps

also a blue merc slk spotted near railway station.

josco had bought a new land cruiser too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 745916)
confident group is having one endaveour converted limo..
is it a cadillac one that you mentioned, in which road you had seen it.
nowa days theres a bently...in trichur town
sorry no snaps

also a blue merc slk spotted near railway station.

josco had bought a new land cruiser too.

No real one, in white color

Ferrari is coming to Cochin tomorrow. Hani informed its in RF Motors Cochin. All you guys have a nice time.