Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-515.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels (Post 3263928)
Don't think so. It looks quite natural. A farm house maybe.

I was referring to the small squares on the walls and on the ground. Seems like someone was color coding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3260784)
All the Best to the owner, i hope he did a detailed background check of the vehicle before putting the money down.

hi mr speedy, im the ex owner of this turbo. talk to me, whats the matter !

Quote:

Originally Posted by moin motiwala (Post 3263956)

This should be interesting. I think moin, he has actually shared some detail about the wrap and what it may have below it, and I assume mechanicals, and anything else to do with the anticidants of the car, as you have read his posts?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels (Post 3263558)
Don't know if this has been posted here before. Check out the backdrop :D

Attachment 1151653

I know that car and no, it doesn't seem to be photoshopped. The markings on the wall have merely been blanked out, for reasons of privacy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3261994)
Cause i know the facts and guess the person who bought it was fed fiction..:). I would not like to put a sour taste in the current owners mouth by listing the flaws on an open forum, after all he has put down hard earned money to buy something shown to him as good. This is a case of poor research and doing a thorough back ground check before buying an expensive vehicle.

I have whatsapped you the issues..so you can take a call of how good a deal the current owner got.

I would say the current owner paid more for this particular car..

Come on Speedy, you are such a killjoy. We were eagerly anticipating some dope clap: Its like when we are in a big group and suddenly two people decide to gossip in private leaving all the others wondering. If you were always gonna keep it to yourself, then you should have done it in the first place. Now, even the previous owner is asking you to blurt it out in the open. At least now ...... :deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3244589)
That's fishy. I've never seen that Cayenne in Trivandrum. AFAIK there are two new-gen white Cayennes in Tvm. One wears a KL-1 four digit registration and the other a PY three digit regn. I've never seen this car on the road.

Here is a screenshot of the MVD site stating the number BL-7 is of an Audi.

Bro,

Could it not have been a RTO error. Aadya Motors are dealers for Porsche. Also Q 7 is 7 seater but Cayenne is 5 seater. Check the tax paid as well. Does a Q7 command such a huge road tax in comparison to a Cayenne.

Latest entry to the state. A Fairlady on carnet.

Pic courtesy : Arjun M

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshwinThekkan (Post 3265471)

Wow! Where in the state is this beauty headed to? Also, any idea where the current owner bought it from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3264852)
Sorry me bad, I don't understood how this was not displayed before. Anyway I understand who the owner is too.

Looks like you need to enter AU - 1 as 1 in the last box and not 0001. That could be the culprit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshwinThekkan (Post 3265471)

I feel the 350s look much much better in the coupe version. With top up, the convertible looks ugly :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by moin motiwala (Post 3263956)

Moin bhai, we have spoken about it. A.K.

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3264013)
This should be interesting. I think moin, he has actually shared some detail about the wrap and what it may have below it, and I assume mechanicals, and anything else to do with the anticidants of the car, as you have read his posts?!

nice assumptions..

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3264713)
Come on Speedy, you are such a killjoy. We were eagerly anticipating some dope clap: Its like when we are in a big group and suddenly two people decide to gossip in private leaving all the others wondering. If you were always gonna keep it to yourself, then you should have done it in the first place. Now, even the previous owner is asking you to blurt it out in the open. At least now ...... :deadhorse

Sorry for being a kill joy..but i did not post it for bringing joy to the ones reading.

Just came across this video of a Hummer H3 offroading somewhere in Kerala. Not sure if this has already been posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsUVkCdSKhM

This Bentley now belongs to the Doctor from Kollam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharoncr_17 (Post 3267882)
This Bentley now belongs to the Doctor from Kollam.

Lot happening in that garage off late, a few new additions coming. A 2013 RR Autobiography being the immediate next. The car is at the dealer, ready for delivery.

He got his 911 de-catted last day and is now awful loud, I hear.

Also, expect some MASSIVE purchases early next year as well ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3267982)
Lot happening in that garage off late, a few new additions coming. A 2013 RR Autobiography being the immediate next. The car is at the dealer, ready for delivery.

He got his 911 de-catted last day and is now awful loud, I hear.

Also, expect some MASSIVE purchases early next year as well ;)

Thats the black Mull garage innit? When did he get a 911?