Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-514.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 3254787)
Wow, so when is your getting delivered?

Excuse me? Who told anything about me getting one? :eek:

Just cos one was invited to a private preview doesn't mean he/she is getting the car. The event was just to showcase the car to potential customers from across the country.

Coming to deliveries, Rolls isn't yet taking orders from India for the Wraith. This was just a preview and the car, which is a close to production prototype, will return to Goodwood after Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Mumbai previews. Once a completed demo car arrives only they will go into taking bookings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3254920)
This was just a preview and the car, which is a close to production prototype, will return to Goodwood after Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Mumbai previews. Once a completed demo car arrives only they will go into taking bookings.

Pardon my ignorance, but won't there be a preview of the Wraith in Bangalore and Delhi as well, or has it already been done?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 275BHP (Post 3254937)
Pardon my ignorance, but won't there be a preview of the Wraith in Bangalore and Delhi as well, or has it already been done?

Delhi was where the launch was. B'lore didn't come up in the talks, so I think not. Mumbai was to get next, but the dealer kept delaying for some reason and hence Hyd and A'bad got in before.

Another from the Kolenchery based business group's garage... Audi RS5.

A few pics of the LP550-2

Pic Courtesy- Jiss George.

The matte blue 911 turbo from mumbai have reached kerala.

Pic courtesy - Derrick Livero

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshwinThekkan (Post 3260776)
The matte blue 911 turbo from mumbai have reached kerala.

Pic courtesy - Derrick Livero

All the Best to the owner, i hope he did a detailed background check of the vehicle before putting the money down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3260784)

All the Best to the owner, i hope he did a detailed background check of the vehicle before putting the money down.

Hi Speedy. Why would you say that? Any problems in the past? Would like to know. Thanks

The first thing he needs to do is remove that awful wrap off the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3260784)

Yikes! That doesn't sound very good.

I hope he has done enough checks, the car was bought for a lot less than a 997 Turbo's usual market price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3244589)
That's fishy. I've never seen that Cayenne in Trivandrum. AFAIK there are two new-gen white Cayennes in Tvm. One wears a KL-1 four digit registration and the other a PY three digit regn. I've never seen this car on the road.

Here is a screenshot of the MVD site stating the number BL-7 is of an Audi.

BL 7 is a Porsche and was seen today too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MercLover (Post 3260801)
Hi Speedy. Why would you say that? Any problems in the past? Would like to know. Thanks

Cause i know the facts and guess the person who bought it was fed fiction..:). I would not like to put a sour taste in the current owners mouth by listing the flaws on an open forum, after all he has put down hard earned money to buy something shown to him as good. This is a case of poor research and doing a thorough back ground check before buying an expensive vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 3260807)
The first thing he needs to do is remove that awful wrap off the car.

Ideally i would agree with you, but in this case leave it on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3261194)
Yikes! That doesn't sound very good.

I hope he has done enough checks, the car was bought for a lot less than a 997 Turbo's usual market price.

Sound or will feel good when the service center bills come up. I have whatsapped you the issues..so you can take a call of how good a deal the current owner got.

I would say the current owner paid more for this particular car..

Don't know if this has been posted here before. Check out the backdrop :D

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-1385601_668482729874765_753457384_n.jpg

That seems to be photoshopped!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin (Post 3263924)
That seems to be photoshopped!!

Don't think so. It looks quite natural. A farm house maybe.