Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-513.html)

458 Italia dl registered spotted near Thevara.

Quote:

Meanwhile, the authorities have also decided to suspend the registration certificate (RC) of a Porsche car worth about Rs 1.25 crore registered under Thiruvananthapuram RTO.

"The car carried a fancy number which was not legible at all. When asked the driver to stop the car for checking, he protested and sped away the vehicle. The matter was informed to transport commissioner Rishi Raj Singh who directed us to immediately suspend the RC of the vehicle," Shaji added.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/22872740.cms

Newspapers (ToI and Mathrubhumi) identify the vehicle as KL-01-BL-7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklord (Post 3244474)
Newspapers (ToI and Mathrubhumi) identify the vehicle as KL-01-BL-7.

KL-1-BL-7 is an Audi Q7 belonging to a hotelier in the city.

I think its a media error as usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3244560)
KL-1-BL-7 is an Audi Q7 belonging to a hotelier in the city.

I think its a media error as usual.

Strange. ToI actually carried a photograph. I just checked, and like you said, MVD lists it as an Audi.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-22092013889.jpg

ŠToI TVM edition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3244339)
Kerala got its first Jag XKR :)

That seems to be the 'Special Edition' XKR going by the wheels!

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklord (Post 3244568)
Strange. ToI actually carried a photograph. I just checked, and like you said, MVD lists it as an Audi.

ŠToI TVM edition.

That's fishy. I've never seen that Cayenne in Trivandrum. AFAIK there are two new-gen white Cayennes in Tvm. One wears a KL-1 four digit registration and the other a PY three digit regn. I've never seen this car on the road.

Here is a screenshot of the MVD site stating the number BL-7 is of an Audi.

I guess we are going to hear more about it in the coming days. There is certainly something illegal going on with that car (with him not stopping for checking either) and with the present MVD Commissioner, I guess it is not going to be swept under the carpet.

And both the cars with the same regn no in the same city..there is definitely something terribly wrong with the car, a shady history. Since the vehicle has fled from the check point, I don't think it's ever gonna hit the roads of Kerala again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 3244347)
458 Italia dl registered spotted near Thevara.

Saw the same red Italia on Foreshore Road on Sat. It was a little fast so I heard it more than I saw it. :)

Saw this beauty yesterday.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130923_080639.png
Views: 6403
Size:  943.1 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklord (Post 3244600)
I guess we are going to hear more about it in the coming days. There is certainly something illegal going on with that car (with him not stopping for checking either) and with the present MVD Commissioner, I guess it is not going to be swept under the carpet.

It's seems this has become endemic everywhere in india. Lots of people are driving new cars with fake reg plates!! I have seen several such examples in mumbai and pics in super car section in several parts of the country. There is an old practice amongst some to keep not registered all their cars, circulate plates, use the car for a few thousand Kilometer's and then sell them, seems the practice is still prevalent.

It seems our daft cops are the only ones who are clueless or spineless when ordinary and somewhat observant citizens noticed it cops seem dumb or impotent

Kolenchery based business group's Gallardo. Spotted at the MOSC Hospital parking area.

Maser caught in traffic!

Rolls-Royce Wraith Private Preview at Kochi.

Stunning automobile and an engineering marvel, but doesn't quite capture the essence as the CGT and pricey as well. On the up side, the car is way roomier than the GT, even for the rear seat passenger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3254030)
Rolls-Royce Wraith Private Preview at Kochi.

Stunning automobile and an engineering marvel, but doesn't quite capture the essence as the CGT and pricey as well. On the up side, the car is way roomier than the GT, even for the rear seat passenger.

Wow, so when is your getting delivered?