Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-512.html)

My friend has spotted Cine star Swetha Menon's hubby Sreevalsan with a brand new Black C250 CDI in Global Tyres, Vyttila.

But you guys will be shocked to hear why he came there. To install a reverse camera :Shockked:. Accessories division inspected and disagreed for the installation as they did not know how to.

^^ The new C is Shwetha's car, maybe she was finding it hard to cope with the car. An A or B-Class would've done the mommy runaround jobs fine.

Sreevalsan himself got a new S the same week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3220348)
^^ No, it isn't. The one in your pic is the ex-Bangalore car (PY regd) and the one in Kerala is a Delhi car (I believe it's DL regd, but it still runs on plates that just say 458 Italia).

Thanks, Sherlock Scorcher!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3223042)
An A or B-Class would've done the mommy runaround jobs fine.

Sreevalsan himself got a new S the same week.

Precisely! An A would have fit the bill.

New S? Did not know C was just a vanity car :D. His act of fixing the reverse cam in local accessories shop gave me a negative pinch though.

Saw the white Porsche 911 Carrera s convertible with KL 11 registration and blackened wheels on the Vythiri ghat section parked by the side of the highway. Guess the owner had stopped for lunch and to appreciate the beauty of the western ghats :D

Blast from the Past :: LR Defender

Photography by Abu Abraham and Nikil Mathew.

Post processing by yours truly :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3226399)
Blast from the Past :: LR Defender

Post processing by yours truly :D

Rugged angel! I did notice a R&T sticker on it. Is she from my home town? :)

Caught a teeny weeny bit of the front of this LR peeping out of a garage at the house just beyond vellayambalam junction towards kowdiar. Is it the same one ?

RaceTech has done up a yellow pre facelift Gallardo with DMC CF Parts. I suppose its from the King garage.
:)

A red BMW 1 series has reached Kerala.

My friend who is a journalist has got information from the MVD thro RTI that of the total number of motor cars registered in the state (upto 31st March2012) is 12,26691 and the super luxury cars with invoice value above Rs60 lakhs is 373.
The district wise distribution as well as the models details are also available

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishorelal (Post 3230960)
My friend who is a journalist has got information from the MVD thro RTI that of the total number of motor cars registered in the state (upto 31st March2012) is 12,26691 and the super luxury cars with invoice value above Rs60 lakhs is 373.
The district wise distribution as well as the models details are also available

Kishore, Can you please post the details if it is possible?

Saw a cream colour GMC Acadia at Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum yesterday evening. It was wearing UAE number plates

The latest RR to hit Kerala was delivered in Thrissur this morning. The pics are from the owner's FB page.

Other than the Ghost, today Kerala got its first Jag XKR :)

To refresh the memory, the family which picked up the Ghost is also expecting three brand new Series II Phantoms which will arrive hopefully by the year end.

Here is a pic of the XKR.