Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-511.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 3218007)
Is this the Chennai based 458?

No, this is from Delhi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3218100)
No, this is from Delhi.

Oh wait. I thought this was a brand new one? Is that still under process then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3218424)
Oh wait. I thought this was a brand new one? Is that still under process then?

A brand new one is coming too but hasn't reached yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 3218007)
Is this the Chennai based 458?

This seems to be the delhi accidental car that was fixed by the dealership and sold. The car was unregistered then and its pics are on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3218457)
This seems to be the delhi accidental car that was fixed by the dealership and sold. The car was unregistered then and its pics are on the forum.

Oh. That doesn't sound too good. How bad was the damage again? And it might still be in warranty right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3218495)
Oh. That doesn't sound too good. How bad was the damage again? And it might still be in warranty right?

I am not sure if this is the same car..i am only guessing based on it being the only other red ferrari 458 that was for sale. The car was hit from the front and you can see pictures of it on our forums supercars and exotics crashes. I do believe the car would be covered by warrenty. The dealership owner was asking 60 or 80 lakhs additional to the purchase price to fix the car then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3218495)

Link to the pics from another thread. Car was registered i think.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post3077115

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3218708)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post3077115

Yea, the car was indeed registered with a number ending 1111.
Guess the gloss black roof was done later.

And what happen to the brand new one. Wasnt it to come on 18th? Or same old dealer story?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3218708)

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3219040)
Yea, the car was indeed registered with a number ending 1111.
Guess the gloss black roof was done later.

We were offered this car and from what was told the car was not registered. The dealership claimed to have submitted the papers for registration and this car was running on nombers the owner had asked for. The car had no documentation when we asked to see them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3219378)

We were offered this car and from what was told the car was not registered. The dealership claimed to have submitted the papers for registration and this car was running on nombers the owner had asked for. The car had no documentation when we asked to see them.

:O
Isn't running a car with plates which hasnt been alloted to you illegal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3218100)
No, this is from Delhi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3218457)

@speedy, this is a snap of a 458 italia that has recently joined a super garage in Chennai. Is this the same car as the one in the photo with the cayenne and ghost?

^^ No, it isn't. The one in your pic is the ex-Bangalore car (PY regd) and the one in Kerala is a Delhi car (I believe it's DL regd, but it still runs on plates that just say 458 Italia).

came across this CLS today.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc_0178.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc_0180.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc_0183.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 3220400)
came across this CLS today.

That should be my neighbours car :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3219890)
:O
Isn't running a car with plates which hasnt been alloted to you illegal?

Yes it is but imports take a long time to get registered and if you have some documentation to say your papers are submitted for registration it is ok, but this too has a time limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 3220286)
@speedy, this is a snap of a 458 italia that has recently joined a super garage in Chennai. Is this the same car as the one in the photo with the cayenne and ghost?

This is the ex Bangalore car that was sold to chennai. The Kerala car has its top wrapped i believe and runs on DL plates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3220348)
^^ No, it isn't. The one in your pic is the ex-Bangalore car (PY regd) and the one in Kerala is a Delhi car (I believe it's DL regd, but it still runs on plates that just say 458 Italia).

:thumbs up