Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-506.html)

Bored of the carnet Hummers? Here's a GMC Acadia.

Pic Courtesy- Bibin Thomas

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 3180744)
If you are referring to Express builders, is it the same car ? Where in Calicut can I find this in person.

By the way, do you have any idea as to how much he must have paid for this car ? I have been searching all around the internet to find out, for how much a late 80's G Wagen will be available in India.

Am not referring to the express builder guy. This one is different.
The G wagon you are talking about is a 2 door matt black one, the owner is in teambhp. Hanmust is his team bhp ID.

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetracer_919 (Post 3181708)
Am not referring to the express builder guy. This one is different.
The G wagon you are talking about is a 2 door matt black one, the owner is in teambhp. Hanmust is his team bhp ID.

Infact Hanmust started this thread :D

Isn't his car the only G in TBHP?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3181337)
Bored of the carnet Hummers? Here's a GMC Acadia.

Pic Courtesy- Bibin Thomas

Acadias are very handsome looking suvs.I hope its a post 2008 MY.The GCC spec of those days used to have overheating and transmission error in real world driving.

Spotted this Jag XJL parked at Kazhakootam, Trivandrum yesterday 2PM. Was an import with UK reg. Guess it is being used by some company in Technopark (was being driven by some company exec)

Sunday Saprisee! :: A Maserati GranTurismo shows up in the state just like that!

Spotted in Wadakanchery, Thrissur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharoncr_17 (Post 3184072)
Spotted this Jag XJL parked at Kazhakootam, Trivandrum yesterday 2PM. Was an import with UK reg. Guess it is being used by some company in Technopark (was being driven by some company exec)

Saw the same jaguar turning left at venpalavattom junction, going towards KIMS Hospital, yesterday. Not been able to click as the car went past sight in short time:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3184261)
Sunday Saprisee! :: A Maserati GranTurismo shows up in the state just like that!

Spotted in Wadakanchery, Thrissur.

Not meaning to spoil the excitement/and or sound pedantic, but err Sunday ?
And that does look like the Bangalore Maser to me :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3184261)
Sunday Saprisee! :: A Maserati GranTurismo shows up in the state

Spotted at Swaraj Round, Thrissur a few minutes back.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130720_234755.png
Views: 4485
Size:  439.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130720_234857.png
Views: 4479
Size:  420.7 KB

Racetech.in just confirmed the same :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 3184752)
Racetech.in just confirmed the same :D

My Lord. That looks amazing. Whose is it, any idea?

New Arrival:: Kerala's FIRST BMW M5! :thumbs up

Edit:: Don't be confused, the pic's taken at showroom, but the car's already been delivered :)

Thats a well stocked showroom. The one in bangalore (hosur road) has a load of X1's, a 3-series and a second hand X6. The only good bit were the bikes. Nothing even in the yard to drool at.

The kerala showroom seems to carry the full range.I can see the awesome M5 and a white 6-series in the back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 3185075)
Thats a well stocked showroom. The one in bangalore (hosur road) has a load of X1's, a 3-series and a second hand X6. The only good bit were the bikes. Nothing even in the yard to drool at.

The kerala showroom seems to carry the full range.I can see the awesome M5 and a white 6-series in the back.

Maybe you should check out Navnit Motors on Lavelle Road, especially if Minis catch your fancy.

What's the difference between supercharged, autobiography and vogue?