Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-501.html)

There are different versions of the story in different newspapers. According to Malayala Manorama, he was with his wife and kids and the breath analyzer test revealed that he was drunk. He was then asked to go to the police station which he refused to do because the police station was "not good enough to park his multi-crore car". The police tried to remove the car keys which he did not allow. Then the lady S.I. got into the driver's seat with him in passenger seat. At this point he asked his family to get out of the car and locked himself up in the car with the lady S.I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3150148)
Also heard the Aston had a flat tyre, chipped it's rim and gearbox failures on the way home.

That is even sad news. Our one and only Aston going back for repair even before she could burn the roads in KL?

Saw this Hummer H3 at Penta Menaka shopping center. I think it was mentioned somewhere earlier?

Update :: Kerala's latest Lamborghini, the Gallardo LP550-2 is being delivered tomorrow (Sunday) at Cochin :)

Nice wheels on the 7er :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3151850)
Nice wheels on the 7er

Nooooooooooooooo!

Sterling Grey with those exact wheels have been my dream on an E66 7er. God, why you no give me this? :Frustrati

If it's from Thrissur, I believe it belongs to the same genius who wrecked Nisham's GT Speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3149915)
SCOOP :: Kerala gets another Bull in two days' time.

It's a Gallardo LP550-2 and goes to a famous garage in Thripunithura :thumbs up

It's the same car I shot at Parx event this Jan, the roof and engine cover has now been wrapped in gloss black.

Scorcher...I heard this Lambo is the Bicolore edition? Or did he just paint/wrapped the normal/base 550-2 to make it look like the original Bicolore like this:

(http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/special-and-limited-editions/gallardo-bicolore/gallardo-lp-550-2-bicolore/overview/#!slide/37)

Are those alloys in the site limited only to the Bicolore edition? And I think the engine cover, is that glass or something else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3152076)
Scorcher...I heard this Lambo is the Bicolore edition?

No it's not, it's THE exact car I posted, mate.

Yes, the roof and engine lid has been wrapped in gloss black now. The Bicolore's A-pillar and tail end too will be black, it's not so on this car.

Also, Bicolore comes ONLY in the LP560 variant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3152089)
No it's not, it's THE exact car I posted, mate.

Yes, the roof and engine lid has been wrapped in gloss black now. The Bicolore's A-pillar and tail end too will be black, it's not so on this car.

Also, Bicolore comes ONLY in the LP560 variant.

That's what I thought as well, until I noticed this in Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborg...lardo#Bicolore) but in the site I think it only showed LP560. But if you copy the link I sent and paste in IE, it takes you to the LP550 version (if you click on it, it takes you to the LP560 version, not the 550..not sure why)

And is this a manual or the lousy e-gear one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3152100)
That's what I thought as well, until I noticed this in Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborg...lardo#Bicolore) but in the site I think it only showed LP560. But if you copy the link I sent and paste in IE, it takes you to the LP550 version (if you click on it, it takes you to the LP560 version, not the 550..not sure why)

And is this a manual or the lousy e-gear one?

That must be some sort of an error, AFAIK the Bicolore is ONLY available in LP560, not 550 or 570.

This car is an e-gear. Although not as cutting edge as a twin-clutch box, it's not exactly lousy. I kind of adore the single clutch in the Lambos cos the jolt it delivers each time you shift. It's dramatic like nothing else. Though it can be a pain in the bottom at city speeds and while parking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3150651)
Update :: Kerala's latest Lamborghini, the Gallardo LP550-2 is being delivered tomorrow (Sunday) at Cochin :)

The Gallardo which has gone to Cochin, is the demo car of the Mumbai dealership. The roof and engine cover have been wrapped in gloss black. The wrap looks quite cheap when seen from up close IMO. The parts could have been painted in the same shade instead of the wrap; it would look better according to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3152118)
That must be some sort of an error, AFAIK the Bicolore is ONLY available in LP560, not 550 or 570.

The Bicolore can be bought in 550-2 guise just in the States, but Asian and European Bicolores were always 560-4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carfreak77 (Post 3152136)

The Gallardo which has gone to Cochin, is the demo car of the Mumbai dealership. The roof and engine cover have been wrapped in gloss black. The wrap looks quite cheap when seen from up close IMO. The parts could have been painted in the same shade instead of the wrap; it would look better according to me.

I am wondering where did you get to see the car as youve not liked the wrap job so much.

Anyway the painted wheels and wrap is a personalized option chosen by the buyer. So waiting to see the car on the road is what I will do before giving an opinion.

Here are some pics of the DB9, clicked by the owner himself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3153164)
Here are some pics of the DB9, clicked by the owner himself.

Have the plates been knifed with in any way?

I've never seen a DL CAY regn, won't there be a numeral in between? :confused: