Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-500.html)

Few pics of the new A-class!

Courtesy- Rahul & Favas.

Just saw in news that the King guy got arrested yesterday night for misbehaving to a policewoman while routine checking. He was drunk and was driving the Ghost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3149406)
Just saw in news that the King guy got arrested yesterday night for misbehaving to a policewoman while routine checking. He was drunk and was driving the Ghost.

Few months back he was booked for overspeeding at the same place then the cops came to know he was drunk and was driving the Bently.

Kudos to kerala Police for stopping a RR ghost this time.

The place where he live has 3 RR ghosts !

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitewheel (Post 3129890)
10 days back spotted a black Infiniti SUV in Thrissur - Shoranur highway. Couldn't click a pic because of the winding roads.

DL Regn. The vehicle was seen parked @ Kavita Jewellery Ottapalam about that time.

SCOOP :: Kerala gets another Bull in two days' time.

It's a Gallardo LP550-2 and goes to a famous garage in Thripunithura :thumbs up

It's the same car I shot at Parx event this Jan, the roof and engine cover has now been wrapped in gloss black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R (Post 3149458)
DL Regn. The vehicle was seen parked @ Kavita Jewellery Ottapalam about that time.

Is it the one shown in the film 'Kammath n kammath' bringing actor Dhanush to the stage.
BTW. the A class looks fab on styling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 3149939)
Is it the one shown in the film 'Kammath n kammath' bringing actor Dhanush to the stage.

Yes, its the same car. That FX37 is there in a scene in the movie ABCD too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3149406)

This was the dude whose 8 year old son was in Ferrari video right?

If so, I can only say:

HAHAHAHA. lol:

Nisham' arrest has made it to the front page of today's Hindu. That Ghost is now in the custody of the Police. Feel bad for a brand new Rolls.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle4815559.ece

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 3150065)

Yes, the same guy. Really sad that a brand new RR is ill treated. While they can affford anything under sun, wondering why no chauffeurs available to pick him in a post drunk scenario.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deetjohn (Post 3150082)
Nisham' arrest has made it to the front page of today's Hindu. That Ghost is now in the custody of the Police. Feel bad for a brand new Rolls.

This is the same guy some folks on this thread were defending:deadhorse. I was being sermonised about him being a "very nice guy in person" a common phrase used in india by some folks. I suppose there is some sort of conspiracy against him stupid: He is the victim of a society that seems to be trying very slowly to civilise itself? Or perhaps it's the other way around. Maybe the cops are trying to frame him/corner him because he is so famous and rich and as someone here who mentioned he can afford a veryron and that sort of denotes that he has a lot of class. Seems like a case of gone bollocks

PS can't see any DUI charges in there, wonder why?

Mod Note: You're a senior enough member to know the rules by heart. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deetjohn (Post 3150082)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacs (Post 3150096)
Yes, the same guy. Really sad that a brand new RR is ill treated. While they can affford anything under sun, wondering why no chauffeurs available to pick him in a post drunk scenario.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 3150065)

If so, I can only say:

HAHAHAHA. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3150114)
This is the same guy some folks on this thread were defending:deadhorse. I was being sermonised about him being a "very nice guy in person"...................

Me feeling bad for the Rolls.....stupid:
Can't wonder but why, he was drunk and travelling with his family. To add to that he locked the policewoman inside the car. I mean its said that his family was with him.
What was his wife doing at the time? Enjoying her husbands display of masculinity?:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 3150114)
This is the same guy some folks on this thread were defending:deadhorse. I was being sermonised about him being a "very nice guy in person" a common phrase used in india by some folks. I suppose there is some sort of conspiracy against him stupid: He is the victim of a society that seems to be trying very slowly to civilise itself? Or perhaps it's the other way around. Maybe the cops are trying to frame him/corner him because he is so famous and rich and as someone here who mentioned he can afford a veryron and that sort of denotes that he has a lot of class. Seems like a case of gone bollocks

I said this once and I say it again, he has absolutely no sense of class despite claims of coming from 'old' money. What a waste.

Feels sorry for the Rolls. Sad indeed.

Hardly a day in the state.

Also heard the Aston had a flat tyre, chipped it's rim and gearbox failures on the way home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 3150132)
Can't wonder but why, he was drunk and travelling with his family. To add to that he locked the policewoman inside the car. I mean its said that his family was with him.
What was his wife doing at the time? Enjoying her husbands display of masculinity?

From what I heard, he locked himself in the car refusing to come out when the cops broke out the breathalyzer. It seems lost in translation and ended up as he locked up the lady cop. It's bull :D

Also, he wasn't with "family" per se, the lady in the car was his friend.

Man, this guy's like the Justin Bieber of India when it comes to antics with supercars.