Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-496.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 3122196)
Nice garage but looks like its just here for the vacation.

Attachment 1083646

Yes, those are visitors from Kottayam.

Oh yes, by the way, that garage is getting Kerala's first new generation RR Autobiography in a few days :)

Found this pic on FB. Can someone identify the car.

I guess its a Toyota MR-2. Looks pretty much like it.

Heard the hotelier just got himself a Lambo Gallarado LP-560. Got this pic (via BBM. Not sure how clear it is). And I am not sure if its here in Kerala or its pic is taken from the buyer's premises. Anyone has an idea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3123542)
Heard the hotelier just got himself a Lambo Gallarado LP-560. Got this pic (via BBM. Not sure how clear it is). And I am not sure if its here in Kerala or its pic is taken from the buyer's premises. Anyone has an idea?

That's the Showroom in Mumbai.

That's an LP550 RWD, the Demo Car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanojrawap (Post 3123551)
That's the Showroom in Mumbai.

That's an LP550 RWD, the Demo Car.

Thanks for that info! If it indeed is the same car, he might have got it at a good deal. The 560 is all wheel drive right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3123586)
The 560 is all wheel drive right?

Yeah, that's why it's called the LP560-4. I see this car doesn't have the optional perspex engine cover, and it's a 550-2. So what you have here now is a "base-spec" Lamborghini, if you throw in the manual.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 3123618)
Yeah, that's why it's called the LP560-4. I see this car doesn't have the optional perspex engine cover, and it's a 550-2. So what you have here now is a "base-spec" Lamborghini, if you throw in the manual.:)

I remember reading somewhere in Autocar how the RWD is actually little more fun to drive. Anyway, its a different brand for the hotelier (AFAIK, he has the F430, 911, R8, A7, Cayenne, Jag XJ and the 650i)

Kerela: The land of pre-owned exotics!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 3123765)
Kerela: The land of pre-owned exotics!

That is all about to change late this month or early next when Kerala will get its first brand new 458 Italia.

Hope it sets the ball rolling :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3123811)
That is all about to change late this month or early next when Kerala will get its first brand new 458 Italia.

Hope so as well. And except for the 911, F430 and now this Lambo, all other cars of the hotelier are brand new right? But yes, the exotics (mainly sport cars) here in Kerala, most of them are pre-owned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3123811)

If you know the owner ask him to check as no new car has come into the country and the only 2 458's with the dealership are old stock cars. One of them is the banged car which is being fixed and both cars are unregistered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 3123816)
Hope so as well. And except for the 911, F430 and now this Lambo, all other cars of the hotelier are brand new right? But yes, the exotics (mainly sport cars) here in Kerala, most of them are pre-owned.

Yes, he bought the R8, 650 and SLK new. The A7 was gifted to him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3123850)
If you know the owner ask him to check as no new car has come into the country and the only 2 458's with the dealership are old stock cars. One of them is the banged car which is being fixed and both cars are unregistered.

No Abhi, this car isn't off the shelf. It was booked months prior and the production process was being tracked as well. The car is yet to reach the country.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3123850)

Got to love TBHP for such inside information from sources all over the country!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3123888)
No Abhi, this car isn't off the shelf. It was booked months prior and the production process was being tracked as well.

Is this for a jewellery group from Thrissur? I had heard rumours about them booking a California, but maybe I heard wrong.