Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-482.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportygellar (Post 2977691)
This car is in Delhi, for sale at Big Boy Toys from quite some time now !

So I've heard.

It's headed to Kerala in a bit if I'm not mistaken :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 2977696)
So I've heard.

It's headed to Kerala in a bit if I'm not mistaken :)

Saw the car parked at BBT yesterday morning only :)
Don't know if it has left after that.

Did anyone notice a blue or grey Rolls Royce Ghost around Cochin yesterday? Not sure of the color since I just passed by it around 10 pm, parked just near Westend Eye clinic (in front of Amul) at Kacheripaddy. So couldn't stop to catch the number or photo.

Here is another pic of the Bull at JGarage.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-463642_441976985866081_700324899_o.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2978007)
Did anyone notice a blue or grey Rolls Royce Ghost around Cochin yesterday?

If blue, either SCMS (KL-07) or Raviz (KL-02). If grey (Tungsten), Emke's (KL-46).

No issue with mentioning the owners, all cars appeared in media.

Spotted a new white RR Evoque in Thrissur yesterday bearing registration number 1.

Also spotted a Range Rover with MH registration at Lulu convention center. Not sure about the colour, it was a dark shade. Couldn't make out the exact colour as I spotted it at night.

Since its comes as a CBU, thought of sharing .

Spotted a brand new White Touareg with Temporary registration plates near Tennis Club,Trivandrum on Saturday evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhil_rpmlover (Post 2979154)
Since its comes as a CBU, thought of sharing .

Spotted a brand new White Touareg with Temporary registration plates near Tennis Club,Trivandrum on Saturday evening.

Saw it last evening at the same place. I think that's the TD car from Kochi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2978007)
Did anyone notice a blue or grey Rolls Royce Ghost around Cochin yesterday? Not sure of the color since I just passed by it around 10 pm, parked just near Westend Eye clinic (in front of Amul) at Kacheripaddy. So couldn't stop to catch the number or photo.

Are you talking about this one? Spotted at BTH by a friend.
Picture courtesy - Mehul Patel

Quote:

Originally Posted by 275BHP (Post 2981193)
Are you talking about this one? Spotted at BTH by a friend.
Picture courtesy - Mehul Patel

To be honest, I am not sure as it was dark. And is it KL-04 or KL-46 (pic modded?), since Scorcher mentioned that it might be Emke's (KL-46).

No there is a KL-4 also in blue i believe.The one given to the father by daughter.

ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2982239)

To be honest, I am not sure as it was dark. And is it KL-04 or KL-46 (pic modded?), since Scorcher mentioned that it might be Emke's (KL-46).

The car is KL-04 registered. And belongs to a doctor in Alleppy, I heard. It was spotted around the same date you saw it, so this must be the one you are talking about.

The Doc's (KL04) Ghost is also Tungsten like Emke's (KL-46). Very hard to distinguish from black unless under direct sunlight.

Couple of pics of the Murcielago :)

Courtesy- Arun Gopi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2983958)
Couple of pics of the Murcielago :)

Courtesy- Arun Gopi

I said it once and I say it again. The LP640 is a work of art, whether in production or not and IMHO, it would outclass all other sports car any given day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2975651)
So let's wait for further *pictorial* evidence until we deny or confirm the arrival of the Gallardo.

Heard it's not coming. It seems there are quite a few issues with the car that are expensive to fix.