Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-478.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2961729)
He is into getting "firsts" of everything. His Q7 was the first in India, the TT, Fiat 500, Swift, Dzire etc was Kerala first, so.

Alright. That explains it.

Just Curious :D , he is a collector right, but does he sell any of these cars ? any info on that? Or he keeps everything that he buys ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhil_rpmlover (Post 2962285)
Alright. That explains it.

Just Curious :D , he is a collector right, but does he sell any of these cars ? any info on that? Or he keeps everything that he buys ?

I think he keeps them. Another interesting fact is that he doesn't like travelling by many of them either. He has a soft corner for SUVs.(people who have seen the family would know why). I remember earlier he used to mostly prefer to travel in his Ford Endeavor, even when there were mercs and beamers lying waiting.

You must be talking about someone else. This family never had a Ford-END.

They use each and every car that they own , thats the difference between them and others. From Thar to Innova or Figo to Manza, they have no qualms about being seen in a sub 10 Lakh car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 2963187)
I remember earlier he used to mostly prefer to travel in his Ford Endeavor, even when there were mercs and beamers lying waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2963901)
You must be talking about someone else. This family never had a Ford-END.

His very close friend owns an Endeavor, and they often travel together.

Kerala's first BMW GranCoupe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2964885)

Now that is one mean looking car! Makes the A7 notchback so outdated. Any idea who owns this? The red would have been more matching I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2964885)

This car is on display at Calicut BMW showroom. This must be a demo car owned by Platino Classic folks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2951382)
He is also the Bharath Benz dealer for Kerala

Also the Chevrolet dealer for some districts.

..and here is Kerala's second BMW GranCoupe :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotranny (Post 2963187)
I remember earlier he used to mostly prefer to travel in his Ford Endeavor, even when there were mercs and beamers lying waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2963901)
This family never had a Ford-END. They use each and every car that they own , thats the difference between them and others. From Thar to Innova or Figo to Manza, they have no qualms about being seen in a sub 10 Lakh car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revintup (Post 2964057)
His very close friend owns an Endeavor, and they often travel together.

I guess Autotranny meant the endeavor of his friends' as revintup said. Thanks guys for the info. Great to hear that they treat every car equally and use all of 'em regularly .:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2965012)

Where is this ? Those first two pictures, with that transformer somehow looks like a familiar place to me. But, I guess its simply the 'Hi Lite' board that is making this place familiar to me. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2965012)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhil_rpmlover (Post 2965147)

Where is this ? Those first two pictures, with that transformer somehow looks like a familiar place to me. But, I guess its simply the 'Hi Lite' board that is making this place familiar to me. :D

One is the calicut showroom and the second one is the Kochi showroom of BMW Platino classic.

Spotted this at Kaloor-palarivattom

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-wp_000042.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-wp_000043.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-wp_000047.jpg

Had Dubai plates, seems to be here via Car net

I think this belongs to a guy from Chengannur, and was the same one which was driven by his little son for some show at the College of Engineering Chengannur. The details of that event is in this same thread some pages back.

Thank God! The car is still in good shape :D

A friend spotted this Toyota Supra at Thrissur.