Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-475.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansu (Post 2933709)
Hey Scrocher,Are you sure That Mulsanne cost Rs;7.6 crs in Kerala.

No, I'm not sure. This price was given by an employee of the owner. He could very well be wrong.

Talking about the price, Aventador costs 3.8 crore bone stock ex-showroom, and with the options ticked costs on-road 6cr ish. Then, why not? The options list with the Mulsanne I'm sure is much, MUCH longer. Even then, a loaded Phantom EWB could set you back at more than 10cr (I'm being realistic here, I'm sure we have Phantoms costing MUCH more than that already in the country), so the Mulsanne, I believe, is considerably cheaper on comparison.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportygellar (Post 2934091)
You have got the figures wrong mate who on earth will pay 7.6Cr for a Mulsanne ?
If im not wrong the car costs close to 3cr ex showroom Delhi.
And the car is also compared with Rolls Royce Ghost FYI

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2934169)
I remember BBC top gear reporting the cost of Mulsanne as 3.20 cr. Here, i am talking about the price of the base model. I don't know what all bespoke additions Kerala's Mulsanne have, which is a factor in deciding price of the car.

I still think the Mulsanne is a Phantom rival and not Ghost. The Flying Spur could be pitched against the Baby Roller.

If you know your Bentleys, the Mulsanne is the current flagship of the manufacturer, so is the Phantom for Rolls and that, I think, should be the fair comparison.

TG also compared the Aventador with the MP4-12C and 458 Italia, when the Aventador doesn't even belong in the same cubic capacity/cylinder/bhp/price range. I think they simply compared the cars that were available at hand. Else they would've had to wait for more than a year before Ferrari launched the F12 as the 599 GTO was already featured.

Mulsanne is slightly bigger than a RR Ghost and a bit more expensive , but it's no way a direct competitor to Phantom. A highly specced Mulsanne will be much cheaper than a similarly specced Phantom.

Bentley ,I am sure, would love to project Mulsanne as Phantom competitor but I don't think the rest of world agrees.

Note From Support Team - Guys please stick to posting Spotting of the Exotics & only related discussion. Lets avoid Price & owner details. Thanks

Sorry but I guess there is no harm in Discussing about the price and the competitor model of Mulsanne as it is purely knowledge sharing and nothing else and I also dont see any post where we are discussing about the owner.
If not here then please direct us to some other thread where we can discuss about the same.

A few from my side. Recent additions to few of friends and relatives Garage.

Two's a company, Oh Yes, it is!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gthang (Post 2933685)
Dunno how he could fill a BP product in an HP pump.:D

Are there any Speed 97 pumps in Kerala? I doubt.

Cheers

Thanks for pointing that out, mate. Thing is BP's Speed 97 is the only high octane petrol I know about. No clue on what HP or IOC makes other than High Power or Extra Premium.

Was curious on what fuel supercar owners in Kerala went for...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2938958)
Two's a company, Oh Yes, it is!

The garage of that fabulous house is now complete. Perfect way to celebrate one's 50th Birthday:D

Is there a Maroon BMW X5M in Cochin or is it another modded car? Saw one few days back. Just got a glimpse of it. Had a M badge, chunky rubbers, dual exhausts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2941430)
Is there a Maroon BMW X5M in Cochin or is it another modded car? Saw one few days back. Just got a glimpse of it. Had a M badge, chunky rubbers, dual exhausts.

A friend owns a Vermilion Red X6 3.0d with //M-kit and wheels. Are you sure this was not it? Actual X5/6 //M has quad exhausts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2941458)
A friend owns a Vermilion Red X6 3.0d with //M-kit and wheels. Are you sure this was not it? Actual X5/6 //M has quad exhausts.

Definitely not a X6 Vish. It was a X5 with M badge. Rubbers look similar though. Yes, I think it had quad exhausts. Not sure.

That is an awesome x6 . Kudos to the owner.Must have cost him more than 90L OTR

One of the least spotted supercars in Kerala, Mitsubishi GTO :)

Pics of the LP560-4

Source- http://www.facebook.com/dhanammagazine

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2942864)
Pics of the LP560-4

Source- http://www.facebook.com/dhanammagazine

Why is the engine cover in Indian Flag colors?It came like that or the owner got it painted?

Btw nice to see a different color inside the gallardo,what is it called blue?:D