Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-464.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 2837148)
Looks like the dude just wanna run away from you and trying left side OT whenever given a chance :) A demo car?

Yes, he did try to run away and jump lanes since he didnt have the patience to wait for other cars to take a turn. He had a close call too which is evident in the pic. Tried to jump to the other lane after that indica passed but a speeding bus pulled him back. Not a demo car.

Somebody bought a gray GL 350 in Attingal.

Spotted a white PB registered Bentley about 5 mins ago a little ahead of coffee day kowdiar. Couldnt take a snap as I was in the opposite direction .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ventolute (Post 2837859)
Spotted a white PB registered Bentley about 5 mins ago a little ahead of coffee day kowdiar. Couldnt take a snap as I was in the opposite direction .

Great. That would be the F430 owner's CGT Speed.

Talking of which, here is its garage-mate at Calicut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ventolute (Post 2837859)
Couldnt take a snap as I was in the opposite direction .

There ya go!
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-330891_10151106436890348_844855297_o.jpg

Spotted a 370z at Calicut - EKM highway (Malappuram), sorry i couldn't get a clear pic, since was in a hurry. Any body else got a clear Pic ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 2839321)
Spotted a 370z at Calicut - EKM highway (Malappuram), sorry i couldn't get a clear pic, since was in a hurry. Any body else got a clear Pic ?

@ taj: Just one question. How did you manage to click that photo?

I've seen that 370Z before, can't remember where it was though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 2839321)

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 2839386)

I heard about it coming, it’s a PY regd, Nismo Edition 370Z.

It is with a premium car dealer at the moment.

So it an import, Nissan is not selling Nismo edtn in India, I think its got 18hp advantage over the std 322 hp Touring model with an addition of Nismo Brakes and RevMatch
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2839428)
I heard about it coming, it’s a PY regd, Nismo Edition 370Z.

It is with a premium car dealer at the moment.

Took my phone stretch out and did an anticipatory clickstupid: while i was driving.
Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 2839386)
@ taj: Just one question. How did you manage to click that photo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 2839448)
So it an import, Nissan is not selling Nismo edtn in India, I think its got 18hp advantage over the std 322 hp Touring model with an addition of Nismo Brakes and RevMatch

No it is not Nismo Edition, those are just Stickers on the Car, it was earlier in Mysore, looks like it's found new home in Kerala.

Had spotted the DL-registered White Bentley FS right outside the owner's house a while back.

The state has got its first super-cat, a white Jaguar XFR!

Owned by a fellow bhpian :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 2839448)

Its just got Nismo livery, its not Nismo tuned.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mohammedismail (Post 2839485)
No it is not Nismo Edition, those are just Stickers on the Car, it was earlier in Mysore, looks like it's found new home in Kerala.

I know that mate, it wasn’t an aftermarket job, it was sold like that, hence called it that. I didn’t say Nismo tuned, it’s just a Nismo Edition, as in Honda sell the CBRs as the Respol Honda/HRC colors.

Kerala's first Super Cat, the XFR!

Quote:

The state has got its first super-cat, a white Jaguar XFR!
Owned by a fellow bhpian
Quote:

Kerala's first Super Cat, the XFR!
Great News, Scorcher!! Where is it based? Can we expect an ownership report?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2837926)
Great. That would be the F430 owner's CGT Speed.

Talking of which, here is its garage-mate at Calicut.

That pic looks really kool, a nano and a ferrari side by side,and the colors also so contrasting!