Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-453.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2780313)
Spotted this Bentley an hour back.

That is the demo car from EM. Looks like Sunny Diamonds guy got a whiff :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2780584)
A Flying Spur Speed,first one in Kerela i guess.Looks like middle east plates.

This is a demo car dude, there are couple of non-Speeds in the state.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2780608)
That is the demo car from EM. Looks like Sunny Diamonds guy got a whiff :)

This is a demo car dude, there are couple of non-Speeds in the state.

Dude, is this a demo car? It was running on HR plates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2780744)
Dude, is this a demo car? It was running on HR plates.

Yes, positive. They've bagged a booking too.

Some of EM's (SB's) cars are HR regn.

Here is a pic of SB's personal drive, the Mulsanne (in Delhi), which is also HR regn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2780755)

Absolutely there Scorcher, it's the same car from EM. Now en-route TVM.:)

Spotted this 640d yesterday.

Quote:

Who are EM's (SB's) ??

The Demo CFS Speed has reached Trivandrum.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-546140_4052118060178_1198828375_33735809_710594768_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somu2009 (Post 2782812)
Who are EM's (SB's) ??

EM is Exclusive Motors, the Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti dealership from Delhi. SB is the guy who runs it.

Saw the Bentley at Vellayambalam-Vazhuthacaud road :)

Trivandrum's Audi R8 spotted today at technopark , pic shot from my office balcony

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0045.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0046.jpg

Quote:

Here is a pic of SB's personal drive, the Mulsanne (in Delhi), which is also HR regn.

When was this pic taken? 'Coz I clicked the same white Mulsanne (HR plates) getting serviced at Carz Gachibowli in the first week of May and my friend spotted her yesterday night in Banjara Hills (MLA colony)!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somu2009 (Post 2782812)
Who are EM's (SB's) ??

As Scorcher mentioned its Exclusive Motors. About SB, we are telling the "truth" :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyn (Post 2784101)
When was this pic taken? 'Coz I clicked the same white Mulsanne (HR plates) getting serviced at Carz Gachibowli in the first week of May and my friend spotted her yesterday night in Banjara Hills (MLA colony)!!

That pic was used for a ref for the HR registration, if m right. Nothing to dothe car being in Hyd or any other place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyn (Post 2784101)

The car has been sold to hyd, that is why you saw it getting serviced there :) And this Blue CFS Speed is apparently on sale as well.

Head turning is what supercars does best!

Source

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2784314)
Head turning is what supercars does best!

Source

This pic is clicked just minutes after i clicked those pics , i'm there among the people standing on first floor balcony:)

A report in newspaper claims Bentley manged to get order for one from trivandrum , I'm waiting to see if its true

Also heard owner of last gen silver BMW 7 series from trivandrum has shown interest in Bentley Mulsanne:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2784880)
Also heard owner of last gen silver BMW 7 series from trivandrum has shown interest in Bentley Mulsanne:eek:

Is there a silver 7er in TVM? or did u mean the sterling grey 730Ld with regn no:1?