Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-451.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2767311)
The R8 at its favorite destination :D

The R8 can accept our regular petrol or does it require the high octane ones?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebo (Post 2769353)
Spotted a red RS5 in cochin on friday, it was on NH opposite to the Audi showroom going towars Vytilla jn.

Has someone bought one or is it a td car?

There was a red RS5 at the Audi showroom along with the R8. I think the RS5 also found a buyer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2769583)
The R8 can accept our regular petrol or does it require the high octane ones?

High octane petrol isn't available there so the owner must be using normal petrol or the ones like 'Speed'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrySky (Post 2742018)
Spotted a shining red Evoque at Thrissur today. Could not check the registration number, so I don't know if it's a local car or not.

I heard that a jewellery group has indeed acquired a red Evoque in Thrissur. So that's probably the one that I spotted.

On his daughters wedding @ Lourdes Cathredal , Thrissur.
Mods no issues in revealing the number plate.

The new FL-ed TLC.

Pic Courtesy- Saji Kuriakose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2770589)
The new FL-ed TLC.

Pic Courtesy- Saji Kuriakose.

The new LC looks lovely, especially in white. I still prefer the old rectangular fog lamps over these small ones. Do they own the Pajero as well (non SFX is it?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2765740)
Here goes the GHOST...

I've spotted the same one in Bangalore, and also posted the pics on the Bangalore exotics thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2766050)
Yeah the 4444 is rebadged to Lx . Mods no issue in revealing the registration numbers.

Never thought Toyota could sell this many LC's

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2770594)
The new LC looks lovely, especially in white. I still prefer the old rectangular fog lamps over these small ones. Do they own the Pajero as well (non SFX is it?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2770755)
Never thought Toyota could sell this many LC's

In the Trichur/ Malappuram/ Calicut/ Canannore districts of Kerala, the Toyota Land Cruiser is perhaps the most appreciated luxury car, commanding respect more than even Mercedes or BMW sedans. Sadly the official import by Toyota is priced way beyond reasonable limits, and the super competitive Q7 has had a march over it. The family whose wedding cars foby.sebastian kindly shared, has, in my knowledge, owned multiple Land Cruisers for many years.

Who said our police don't come on time. They do, when there's a chance of charging fines! :D
The guy behind the wheel of this Nissan Patrol was trying to show off by driving two wheels on median but never thought that he'd be stopped by traffic police.

Pic Courtesy- Vineeth Vijay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2771101)
Who said our police don't come on time. They do, when there's a chance of charging fines! :D
The guy behind the wheel of this Nissan Patrol was trying to show off by driving two wheels on median but never thought that he'd be stopped by traffic police.

I think he forgot where he was. That's how we roll in the UAE. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2771101)

Great one. This patrol is attracting the cops I guess. Few days back I saw this stopped for speeding.

Heard that Exclusive Motors is bringing a Bentley CFS to KL. It'll be displayed at Trivandrum and Kochi.

Yesterday I spotted a Porsche 911, KL 11 XX 911, which was going in the opposite direction, near Amana Toyota, Cheruvannur :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2774958)
Yesterday I spotted a Porsche 911, KL 11 XX 911, which was going in the opposite direction, near Amana Toyota, Cheruvannur :D

That one's a regular on this thread. It used to be silver, repainted to white recently. Shares parking space with an R8 and a Jaguar XJ, among other cars.