Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-450.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrySky (Post 2764770)
Does the RR in the picture belong to the bride's father?

Nope , The RR will be the bride's chariot this week end !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2763151)

Truth be told, I too had reservations regarding her matte black roof right until the moment I saw it in metal, it just somehow works. The side-blades and rear spoiler are CF.

Another thing, the color, is not 'Brilliant Red' which is the color from the Audi catalogue, this is a custom-mixed shade which is more closer to the Rosso Corsa.

Like you mentioned i want to clarify only side blades and rear spoiler are CF , roof is having matt finish only

So i was right , i had doubt its not the usual red colour in which R8 is available:thumbs up

The elusive Audi RS5 from Kerala

Source - FB

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-rs5.jpg

LX-570 Grooms vehicle Toyotas really rock in the body presence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2764908)
LX-570 Grooms vehicle Toyotas really rock in the body presence.

Are you sure that is the LX570? The lights and grill look like the normal LC itself. I thought it looks different, like the pic below. But LX570 or not, the LC is one SUV with presence!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2765282)
Are you sure that is the LX570? The lights and grill look like the normal LC itself. I thought it looks different, like the pic below. But LX570 or not, the LC is one SUV with presence!

Interesting observation Rosh.The giveaway here is the non-slanting grill-sides.Looks like rebadged LCs are back in business!

Here goes the GHOST...

Yeah the 4444 is rebadged to Lx . Mods no issue in revealing the registration numbers.

A nice car to own :)

Porsche BoxsterS from kochi is doing rounds in trivandrum , Testdrive?

Pic from my friend , not blanking numberplate as its already featured in movies

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img20120504wa0000.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2764743)
The TLC with the number you mentioned which was parked out side the compund is bride's uncle's car. BTW A Lexus LX 570 was Groom's and the 7 er was brides cars respectively

I think the bride's uncle is my friend's dad. Small World :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2767157)
Porsche BoxsterS from kochi is doing rounds in trivandrum , Testdrive?

Pic from my friend , not blanking numberplate as its already featured in movies

Might be a TD as it's a demo car that's gathering dust(in a way because I see it almost everyday sitting idle inside the showroom) in the showroom. Saw this car in the showroom few days back. Guess the dealer took it for a long TD.

Oh , c'mon. The last gen LC/LX were virtually identical on the outside so the rebadging business of turning LCs to LXs worked, but in the present generation both sport distinct front ends though the only change at rear is the rear lights. And add to that rebadging to LX570!!!

The R8 at its favorite destination :D

Spotted a black M3 in cochin today. No pix as it was in the opposite lane, heading towards Trichur.

Spotted a red RS5 in cochin on friday, it was on NH opposite to the Audi showroom going towars Vytilla jn.

Has someone bought one or is it a td car?