Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-424.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2613185)
Finally someone thought out of the box, and Kerala gets a Lexus LS600HL :thumbs up

The LS belongs to Toyota dealer (Moopen motors).

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavieman (Post 2613266)
The LS belongs to Toyota dealer (Moopen motors).

Know that :)

One more pic of the LS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2612955)
Anand, that's not the hotelier's R8, his car is white. This is the Calicut one, belongs to the same guy who owns the white 911 Carrera Cabrio.

Oops! Sorry, got confused:D
Here's another pic of the same R8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2613185)
Finally someone thought out of the box, and Kerala gets a Lexus LS600HL

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrySky (Post 2578921)
Spotted a Lexus today near Vytilla junction at around 3:30pm today. The badging said 600HL (not very sure about the HL part). Black color, MH-registration. It was right behind me when I stopped at the Kundannoor signal. The driver was driving so sedately that it failed to catch up with me even when I was nearing Vytilla (and the max I did was 80kmph). I had to turn left at Vytilla and had to literally crawl for 300-400 metres just before Vytilla junction to get a good look at the car.

I had spotted a Lexus about a month back in Cochin. Is this the same car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrySky (Post 2613780)
I had spotted a Lexus about a month back in Cochin. Is this the same car?

Yes, it's the same. LS600HL, MH registration :)

Discovery! I'd prefer this one to a RR Sport.

Spotted a red Jaguar XF today, on the MC road between Perumbavoor and Angamaly. The car had a KA 53 registration and was being driven quite sedately by the chauffeur(I'm assuming this as the windows were too dark to see inside)

Has anyone seen this car before??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed.Demon (Post 2615707)
Spotted a red Jaguar XF today, on the MC road between Perumbavoor and Angamaly. The car had a KA 53 registration and was being driven quite sedately by the chauffeur(I'm assuming this as the windows were too dark to see inside)

Has anyone seen this car before??

It is mainly in Bangalore, owned by a Cochin owned group. It was not in the apartment parking lot yesterday!

Here's a pic of the Murcielago, doing rounds on FB:)

RR Sport HSE , spotted by my bro

Going by the badge i am wondering whether this a V8 Petrol , as no TDV6 badge is present

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_6141.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_6140.jpg

Spotted this A7 sports back near vyttilla few days back. Sorry for the bad pic, took while driving through the narrow approach road with auto rickshaw blowing horns from rear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2618420)
RR Sport HSE , spotted by my bro

The first pic is really awesome, kudos to your brother :)

EDIT: Is this a Demo car? Bhpian anupam9557 told me that he td'ed a white RR Sport HSE the last day.
Quote:

Originally Posted by vaisakhr (Post 2618439)
Spotted this A7 sports back near vyttilla few days back.

Must be the white R8 owner's car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2613278)
Know that :)

One more pic of the LS.

Spotted similar lexus (some ls something, nit sure about the model) near jose junction yesterday night. As it was too dark and i had only my mobile with me i couldn't click a pic. What is the cost of this car?

Some pics of the Merc C63 AMG:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2619427)
Some pics of the Merc C63 AMG:)

When did you spot this car?