Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-418.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2575103)
Did hear about this, it reached before Eid, but no pics in Kerala yet. Anything from your side?

Its only been hours since it arrived. There's no way it could have been seen in Kerala. Should be out and about tomorrow and day after.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuner (Post 2575110)
Its only been hours since it arrived. There's no way it could have been seen in Kerala. Should be out and about tomorrow and day after.

Ohkhay, great. So I was wrongly informed about the arrival. Anyway, thanks for the info man :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuner (Post 2575069)
The Giallo Orion Murcielago LP640 from Chennai has found its new home in Calicut.

naicee!! LP640 in God's own country clap:

sharing a pic of same from my friend,had posted the same in chennai thread few months back

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-lp-640.jpg

Range Rover Sport HST on carnet spotted at trivandrum

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0308.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0310.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0312.jpg

Not worth sharing but the elusive Palladium Silver S350 of Trivandrum

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0313.jpg

LP640? :eek: On calicut roads? :eek: WoW would love to see that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2575157)
Ohkhay, great. So I was wrongly informed about the arrival. Anyway, thanks for the info man :)

Any clue who the owner is?

Say hello to Trivandrumz first RR ghost i guess :D
Was taken at East fort by a friend of mine. Think it's the much awaited Builder's car.

Ahem, now Say Hello to Kerala's first Murcielago LP640 ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2576718)
Ahem, now Say Hello to Kerala's first Murcielago LP640 ;)

The driver should have worn flashy clothes. :D

Was standing making a phone call besides this beast for almost 15 minutes. Did not notice this at first as it was really dark. Then afterwards i thought of sitting on the bike and as soon as i sat, found something unusual and felt like i just sat on something big. Clicked these images using the only light source (mobile camera flash) available at the time.

Its in Trivandrum at an apartment's basement parking.
Sorry about the very poor quality pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeep_vgl (Post 2577568)
Its in Trivandrum at an apartment's basement parking.
Sorry about the very poor quality pictures.

Dayyum! Good find, was it KL (or even Indian registration)? Hope it is not on Carnet. Could you mention the location of this apartment?

P.S: These, I believe, belong in the Superbikes thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2577431)
The driver should have worn flashy clothes.

Do we really care even if he wore a lungi? :p :D

Another pic of the bull shot at Cochin.

Evoque spotted. Near m g road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2577584)
Dayyum! Good find, was it KL (or even Indian registration)? Hope it is not on Carnet. Could you mention the location of this apartment?

P.S: These, I believe, belong in the Superbikes thread.

Really can't believe!!! Scorcher's hawk eye and the radar missed this :). I have pm'ed you the details buddy.

Oh Good Lord! The LP640 in Cochin! Amazing..it makes the hotelier's R8 look so very outdated and 'slow'. Damn. Is it based in Calicut? And do we know the owner, I might have missed it in the threads above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeep_vgl (Post 2577972)
Really can't believe!!! Scorcher's hawk eye and the radar missed this . I have pm'ed you the details buddy.

Haha, my radar strength is very low but I happen to know some of the people who own good ones in the city and hence keeps myself updated, I don't seem to have a clue about this person though. But I absolutely love his bike.

Again, thanks for sharing man :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2578067)
Oh Good Lord! The LP640 in Cochin! Amazing..it makes the hotelier's R8 look so very outdated and 'slow'. Damn. Is it based in Calicut? And do we know the owner, I might have missed it in the threads above.

Its a Calicut car, within just 2 days of its arrival and the owner already is doing inter-district drives, the kind of supercar owner we lack, he drives it around properly rather than keeping it as a garage ornament.

No, he is not much known, only notable cars he owned previously was an X6 and a Q7.

Surely enough, the hotelier is rumored to fight back with an F430. But then again, the LP640 will have the Fezza for breakfast :p

Good catch Vishnu. Good to see the bull in Cochin. Wish I could catch it with my own eyes.
BTW spotted this Evoque yesterday at Oberon Mall. Sorry for the crappy pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2578154)
Good catch Vishnu. Good to see the bull in Cochin. Wish I could catch it with my own eyes.

Thanks man, I have some better pics of the LP, shall try to post them soon :)