Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-406.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2388388)
I am becoming more of an RR spotter now a days! or is it because of the increasing number of Range Rovers in the city:).

Got info from the JLR dealer that they have 40 Jaguars and Land Rovers on Kerala roads and more more yet to come. So yes, RRs are increasing.

^ To add to this RR spotting, here's one that I spotted near my house yesterday.

^^Vogue seems to be in Vogue these days!. For an OTR price in excess of 1.1 cr it seems to be selling well in Kerala.

I think the "very" well heeled is trying to put in a not so subtle gap with the Q7/ML/X5 well heeled brigade. Saw a new white Q7 in kawdiar. No pics because noone wants to see another Q7 with those boring alloys.

Spotted a KL-43-C-XXX RR Ghost in Blore last Saturday near Kormangala Empire around 8 ish, any idea who was visiting the town.

I thought KL-X-X-1 was the only Ghost in Kerala.

Couldn't snap it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2392111)
^^Vogue seems to be in Vogue these days!. For an OTR price in excess of 1.1 cr it seems to be selling well in Kerala.

Few months back even i was dying to see a Vogue in real,Now that trivandrum got its first vogue,i'm seeing it daily:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhilash (Post 2392177)
Spotted a KL-43-C-XXX RR Ghost in Blore last Saturday near Kormangala Empire around 8 ish, any idea who was visiting the town.

Couldn't snap it.

KL-43 ? That means its fourth Ghost in Kerala,what's the colour of Ghost?
The RR Ghost from Alappuzha had been also spotted at Bangalore,hope you didn't misread the registration:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2392362)

The RR Ghost from Alappuzha had been also spotted at Bangalore,hope you didn't misread the registration:)

Isn't the count for RR ghost 3? First one is KL 8 (?) , second - KL 2 , Third -? Where is KL 43?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 2392418)
Isn't the count for RR ghost 3? First one is KL 8 (?) , second - KL 2 , Third -? Where is KL 43?

KL-43 is Mattancherry RTO. Normally the rich from the Suburbs of Cochin always have an affinity for KL-7 reg. Really eager to know, who it belongs to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhilash (Post 2392177)

Couldn't snap it.

There are 2 Ghosts in KL with '1' registration. KL-46-* and KL-02-*
Quote:

The RR Ghost from Alappuzha had been also spotted at Bangalore,hope you didn't misread the registration

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2392672)
KL-43 is Mattancherry RTO. Normally the rich from the Suburbs of Cochin always have an affinity for KL-7 reg. Really eager to know, who it belongs to?

The Ghost in question is the same one with the black hood from Aleppey. The pics are in Bangalore thread :)

Quote:

Few months back even i was dying to see a Vogue in real,Now that trivandrum got its first vogue,i'm seeing it daily:)

Hahah never have misread a reg no. tilld ate even cross checked its owned by the MD. (reg in the name of The MD)

Kerala surely has some deep pockets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushar_lalsan (Post 2305464)
A Ghost came by last noon.

Quote:

@ EP - The count is now 4,i have quoted some great pics of RR Ghost from Alappuzha above,its having KL-04 registration

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhilash (Post 2392787)
Hahah never have misread a reg no. tilld ate even cross checked its owned by the MD. (reg in the name of The MD)

Kerala surely has some deep pockets.

@ abhilash - Thanks for the info,Like RSBlue mentioned i was wondering would someone register at KL-43 ,glad to see the count of RRs increasing in state:thumbs up

BTW Range Rover Vogue from trivandrum

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0201.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0200.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0202.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0203.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0204.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2392837)
@ EP - The count is now 4,i have quoted some great pics of RR Ghost from Alappuzha above,its having KL-04 registration

Come on dude, that is just a temporary registration. AFAIK, the RR Ghost count still stands at 3.
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2392837)
BTW Range Rover Vogue from trivandrum

Nice clicks. Looks like the builder's office near Jagathy. Does the car belong to them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2392845)
Come on dude, that is just a temporary registration. AFAIK, the RR Ghost count still stands at 3.

Nice clicks. Looks like the builder's office near Jagathy. Does the car belong to them?

You meant the pics of RR Ghost with temp registration taken by tushar?

That car has been registered,its having KL-04-AA-XXXX registration

Yes, the RR Vogue belongs to the Builder

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 347642)
Well if I aint wrong there is a Range Rover Sport somewhere in Kochi , black color. Did anyone spot that ? Its KL-7 registered ..

Hi Bhp ian ,
I reside in the remotest part of kerala(thamarassery en route to wayand)and my adress belongs in the koduvally rt office(kl 57) circle, believe it or not there are two rangerover sport and a jaguar xf registered in this circle itself in 2011........ and there are dozens of merc"s nd beemers nd LC's bearing the 57 no plate .......
cheers
safe motoring
lbz

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2392111)

I think the "very" well heeled is trying to put in a not so subtle gap with the Q7/ML/X5 well heeled brigade. Saw a new white Q7 in kawdiar. No pics because noone wants to see another Q7 with those boring alloys.

Picture of a TVM reg Q7 taken from friends fb page.

This car was quite a head turner the last few days. Im sure some of us would still want to see it.
Alloys excluded lol:

Saw something awesome today, in fact a few minutes ago, kerala's 2nd R8 in Wayanad. I have been to the R8 V10 unveiling @ Coimbatore, but the car was on the podium and looked very good, but, my God, its irresistible while moving.

Usually I feel a bit intimidated to take photos in public, the R8 just made me forget everything. :D