Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-386.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2276345)
This must be a S 500. I saw this car long back @ Trichur.

My friend, that is a S350 CDI. Take a look at the pics again :)

Quote:

That looks like a CDI badge,cant be a 500 then.

A few weeks back, I saw the SNDP leader, Vellapalli Natesan, in a new to-be-registered RR Sport! Sorry now pics presently. And on an other ocassion, I saw him in a Merc E-class(guess and E270/E280). Do not remember exactly and sorry, I was on my way home from school, so no pictures! Anyone spotted these?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 2276246)
Spotted this XF today at Kowdiar

Wow! That's a 5.0 V8. I didn't see the textile shop owner's XF yet, not sure if it is a XF or XF-S (diesel) but it is white. Wonder if it is the same. Can anyone confirm?
Quote:

The car you saw must be the famous NRI's prefacelift W221 S500 (Periclase green). This is definitely an S350 CDI. AFAIK, there is no other W221 S500s in the state.
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakmuzik (Post 2276362)
A few weeks back, I saw the SNDP leader, Vellapalli Natesan, in a new to-be-registered RR Sport!

Chances are high that you saw Mr VN in the same black RR Sport crazybiker46 and myself posted in the last pages. The owner is closely acquainted with VN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2276509)
Chances are high that you saw Mr VN in the same black RR Sport crazybiker46 and myself posted in the last pages. The owner is closely acquainted with VN.

That explains it. I heard that he is/was a strict Merc fan and doesn't ride in anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2276509)
Wow! That's a 5.0 V8. I didn't see the textile shop owner's XF yet, not sure if it is a XF or XF-S (diesel) but it is white. Wonder if it is the same. Can anyone confirm?

Had a quick glance at the drivers seat and the guy looked liked the textile shop owner.
Btw saw a brand new red Audi,seems an A4.

Porsche Cochin has finally started to live up to the name..

A red hot boxster is on display at the showroom. It looks really wicked with black alloys and all. Wonder who would have placed the order for the same, or is it there for display?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2278439)

A red hot boxster is on display at the showroom. It looks really wicked with black alloys and all. Wonder who would have placed the order for the same, or is it there for display?

Might be for display since they kept only cayenne and panamera all these days. Maybe for a change. Or let's hope it's there for delivery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2275067)
The 2010 RR Vogue i spotted was KL registered.

520d is a nice VFM choice and good upgrade from his black laura:thumbs up

This 7er is the worst i have spotted in terms of interiors:Frustrati

When i first spotted this car,the seats were covered in large towels you can see in politician's ambassdors and last time i spotted the rear seats were completely wrapped in woolen cloth (teddy bear stuff)

Attachment 515429

You mean something like this
:D

I'd reserve my comments on the fur thing as it is always a personal choice, but doesn't such huge seat covers hinder the function of these Business Class-rivaling seats? He cannot even feel many features like heated seats, lumbar support or even the massage function.

When I saw that 'fur' seat in the 7 series and thought of the silly owner, the word 'Useless' and 'Third rate' comes in my mind. Then again, one man's poison is another man's medicine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakmuzik (Post 2276362)
A few weeks back, I saw the SNDP leader, Vellapalli Natesan, in a new to-be-registered RR Sport! Sorry now pics presently. And on an other ocassion, I saw him in a Merc E-class(guess and E270/E280). Do not remember exactly and sorry, I was on my way home from school, so no pictures! Anyone spotted these?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 2276595)
That explains it. I heard that he is/was a strict Merc fan and doesn't ride in anything else.

AFAIK he owns a last gen. dakar beige coloured Audi A4,seen him being driven around in the car and it had SNDP badge on number plate

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 2276640)
Had a quick glance at the drivers seat and the guy looked liked the textile shop owner.
Btw saw a brand new red Audi,seems an A4.

nice find i'm dying to see a XF in real,hope to see it soon

red Audi?? might be the TT you have spotted

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2278439)

recently heard marikkar motors owner (Porsche Cochin owner as well) is going to buy a Porsche cayman,wonder it finally became Boxster:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2278989)
You mean something like this
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2279107)
I'd reserve my comments on the fur thing as it is always a personal choice, but doesn't such huge seat covers hinder the function of these Business Class-rivaling seats? He cannot even feel many features like heated seats, lumbar support or even the massage function.

@RSBlue - Fur+towels Ahh!! this is the same car,totally hate it.
Things like these come up when someone have bucks but donot know the value or features of car and end up treating it like some normal car:Frustrati

Anybody who hasnt paid the BMW 7 series owner money to buy that car DO NOT have any right to criticize him and comment on his knowledge of cars and the features.

I understand this is a public forum and it offers freedom to criticize and I use that same freedom to raise the above point.

@RSblue : is that a Boxter S Or a Cayman S ( it comes with Black wheels)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2279914)

@RSblue : is that a Boxter S Or a Cayman S ( it comes with Black wheels)

It is a Boxster S and I beleive rims with black paint finish is an option (an expensive one though)

Here are a few pics that I managed to get. Sorry for the poor quality pics. Will try for better ones for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2279914)
Anybody who hasnt paid the BMW 7 series owner money to buy that car DO NOT have any right to criticize him and comment on his knowledge of cars and the features.

That is exactly why I preferred to "reserve my comments". After all, it is his car and his dough :)

The Boxster sure looks nice with the color and black rims, better pics will be appreciated.