Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-383.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2252797)

Spotted the new Cayenne for the first time at Porsche Showroom

Has been there for some days. There was a white one too. Odd that no official Kerala launch has been reported as yet. Somehow, the Porsche showroom doesn't get your eye as it did when it was the Skoda showroom. Place looks as if it's a holiday. Same deserted look at their Mitsubishi showroom too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2252428)
Pics looks like shot from inside Chirayath. Any more treat for us at Chirayath? Last time I was passing by, I saw this Sprinter and a Touareg there. From what I've heard, this "customized" Sprinter would estimate up to approx 2.7cr!

The cars now on display are two 7ers, a Mineral White F01 and a golden coloured previous gen one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeldo (Post 2252835)
Has been there for some days. There was a white one too. Odd that no official Kerala launch has been reported as yet. Somehow, the Porsche showroom doesn't get your eye as it did when it was the Skoda showroom. Place looks as if it's a holiday. Same deserted look at their Mitsubishi showroom too.

Same thoughts here. Seems like they are not so keen in marketing the brand here. A previous gen Cayenne was also on display last time I passed by the Showroom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeldo (Post 2252835)

Porsche has made the worst decision by handing over dealership to Marikkar,they already have done some major damage to Mitsubishi and Skoda brands in kerala:Frustrati

Glad that atleast Geo motors is present for Mitsubishi in Kerala other than Marikkar

[quote=Scorcher;2240878]
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2167163)
Just came across this post while scrolling back old posts. Two of my friends in Tvm had booked GLs and one got of them got delivery, it is white (this happens to be the second white GL of Trivandrum but the first one is still on Temp regn.). Not sure of the status of the second car :)

Pics of the second GL in trivandrum

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0094.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0095.jpg

The World's Favourite Jeweller's 750Li:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2255581)
The World's Favourite Jeweller's 750Li

Haha, that is quite a title :D This, in fact is THE absolute first F02 7 series I drove. Good to see her after so so long. Thanks for sharing the pics RSB :)

Don't think there might be an issue with the number cos it has been covered by a mag.

Meek is Out , Mean is IN. Another XJ in Cochin. In a yummy shade of Blue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2251672)
Finally Rolls Royce Ghost hits the Malabar hits! This car is owned by my friend's uncle. Yeah, I managed to get hold of these pictures from my friend. :I Rule:

Calicut BHPians keep your cameras ready! :D

OT : Can anyone guess the location where these pics were clicked?

Attachment 505361

Attachment 505362

Attachment 505363

Attachment 505364

Attachment 505365

Attachment 505366

Attachment 505367

Hey I spotted the very same car at the Kadavu Resorts two weeks back. I initailly thought it belonged to the resort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2258627)

Nash, by any chance this Jag is sharing garage with a Vermilion Red X6 and 70 something other cars? ;)

Toyota Vellfire on the shores of calicut beach! Poor quality of the picutres - Blame it on Nokia E71.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2258627)

That is the shade I would pick if I'd buy a Jaguar XJ. It's scrumptious, to say the least! :D

Great catch there, artofzen! :thumbs up

Spotted Mammotty's TLC and few celebrities at Panampilly Nagar, Vismaya Max Studios today morning. BTW, really liked the alloys.

Here is my contribution:

An Audi

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_6612.jpg

And Toyota.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc06970.jpg
I'm not an expert in exotic cars :deadhorse. Can any one tell me which variant these cars are?

Thanks,
Jose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2259581)
I'm not an expert in exotic cars :deadhorse. Can any one tell me which variant these cars are?

Thanks,
Jose.

The first one is an Audi R8. Possibly, the rarest sort of Audi that you could spot here in India (when you compare it to other Audis of course), and the other would be a Toyota Crown. I could be wrong about the last one though. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2259657)
The first one is an Audi R8. Possibly, the rarest sort of Audi that you could spot here in India (when you compare it to other Audis of course), and the other would be a Toyota Crown. I could be wrong about the last one though. :)

agree:It looks like a Crown.

Btw, what happened to the so called Arancio Spyder?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2259669)

Btw, what happened to the so called Arancio Spyder?

Yeah what happened to that? I was under the impression that it has found a new home in God's own Country?