Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-381.html)

If reports are to be believed, this beauty has already bade farewell to Bangalore and found space in its new garage in Calicut as we speak.

clap:The First Official Lamborghini of Kerala! clap:
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-050120072370.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2247900)
If reports are to be believed, this beauty has already bade farewell to Bangalore and found space in its new garage in Calicut as we speak.

Attachment 503649

Any clues about the owners name? Does it belong to [A]utomatic [T]ransmission?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2248424)

Even i'm guessing so. Could be the purchase to compensate for the R8 in the Cochin garage.

^^ Sorry to disappoint you guys but he is not the one. All I can say is it is going to give company to two black Germans ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 2246586)
The two dogs i have, have 4 legs hence 4x4 :D

ROTFLMAO! :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhanushs (Post 2246927)
I believe, this one belongs to the guy who owns the Jag XJ, which scorcher and I had posted before.

My friend who resides in Calicut told me that the guy who owns that Porsche Cayenne owns few more cars like Lamborghini, Aston Martin etc and he lives in Bangalore/Pondycherry. :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2248669)
My friend who resides in Calicut told me that the guy who owns that Porsche Cayenne owns few more cars like Lamborghini, Aston Martin etc and he lives in Bangalore/Pondycherry.

I think your friend spoke a little too early. He has a 911 Carrera and another monster on order. No Aston or Lambo right now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2248424)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 2248607)
Even i'm guessing so. Could be the purchase to compensate for the R8 in the Cochin garage.

No, he has ruled out Lambo Gallardo long back. His new red R8 coming up to AT's garage soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2248655)
^^ Sorry to disappoint you guys but he is not the one. All I can say is it is going to give company to two black Germans ;)

Vishnu, I think you have guessed wrong. This Lambo will join a X5 & GSX1000 R. I had met the person last Monday at Cochin airport, he said he was on way to Delhi to finalise the Gallardo deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 2249111)
No, he has ruled out Lambo Gallardo long back. His new red R8 coming up to AT's garage soon!

Vishnu, I think you have guessed wrong. This Lambo will join a X5 & GSX1000 R. I had met the person last Monday at Cochin airport, he said he was on way to Delhi to finalise the Gallardo deal.

:)

Calicut is becoming supercar town beating Trichur and Cochin!!!.

And finally after 381 pages this thread is starting to do justice to the title!!

P.S: Didnt they own the 2 door red Pajero in the 90's

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2249128)
:)

Calicut is becoming supercar town beating Trichur and Cochin!!!.

And finally after 381 pages this thread is starting to do justice to the title!!

P.S: Didnt they own the 2 door red Pajero in the 90's

Ya Nash you guessed right, but they no more own that Pajero, ML & S-class. you know the reason!

Rumour: Someone sneaked in a Bentley Continental GT.

Now it is for you guys to confirm:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 2249111)

One of the Germans I mentioned was indeed an X5. Not aware of the Gixxer, the other German I talked about happens to be a WB car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2249213)

Even I did hear that rumor, giving company to an Italian super-saloon in one of state's biggest garages ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2249213)

Now it is for you guys to confirm:D

Thats not a rumour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2247900)

Attachment 503649

This isn't the one coming to Calicut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyride (Post 2249371)
Thats not a rumour.

I know that.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyride (Post 2249371)
This isn't the one coming to Calicut.

Someone just told me he saw bangalore car today also:D So where is it coming from? Delhi?

@All - I apologize for posting the wrong car, I was mislead by the Arancio Atlas Gallardo Spyder thing. In fact the car in question is coming down from rather up north.

@Rob - The Conti arrived a week ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2249293)
One of the Germans I mentioned was indeed an X5. Not aware of the Gixxer, the other German I talked about happens to be a WB car.

WB regn SLK is sold some time back! I thought you mentioned the S320 & 650i garage.

BTW, is some post earlier I saw you mentioned 730Ld in AT's porch, but he sold it long time back & its the car which spend shortest time with him. He really hated the car when he sold. Now he has 911 Cabrio, Jag XJ, Cayenne, 320d & Pajero, soon R8 will also join the fleet.