Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-378.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2237737)
Scorchy. that is not a brand new Z4. That car has been on display for the last few months.
The car delivered to Thrissur was actually a new one. It was brought down on order as the customer was very keen on getting a new car (Untouched) rather than the display car, though big discounts were offered on the same.

Sheesh! Why would someone crib so much about a new car, in fact the display car will be more pampered example than the one stored in the yard. Considering the fact that the new Z4 owner is someone who hates the brand as a whole. Again, If I had the dough :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2237737)
It actually is the other way around

I know :D Shows, notice the big scars on the front bumper left by happy customers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2228301)
Nice pics there dude. I have seen this once in Cochin. If am correct, this belongs to a producer and was even featured in a movie.

hmmmm this LC belongs to no movie producer guys...this belongs to us - R&T - /// Road & Track /// Auto Catalyst

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepy (Post 2239745)
hmmmm this LC belongs to no movie producer guys...this belongs to us - R&T - /// Road & Track /// Auto Catalyst

He was talking about the Blue M3 buddy and not the LC :) His bad he failed to quote that post.

Anyways, I came to know that you guys got the LC via a friend who happens to live next to you. Awesome machine there. Saw the OTR pics, mind blowing it was. Congrats!

@Scorcher/Jeepy - Sorry for that. I was talking about the blue M3 only. Missed to quote the post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2240132)
@Scorcher/Jeepy - Sorry for that. I was talking about the blue M3 only. Missed to quote the post.

Sorry is not the word coming from a newly wed boy. Congrats brother.

clap:

*The Team-BHP Family wishes you both a happy and prosperous life ahead*

OT: I was in Cochin on Monday, thought you must be busy and not to disturb. Will meet soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2237839)
Sheesh! Why would someone crib so much about a new car, in fact the display car will be more pampered example than the one stored in the yard. Considering the fact that the new Z4 owner is someone who hates the brand as a whole. Again, If I had the dough :Frustrati

That is something I never knew. Whats the point in spending this much of money on a roadster if he hates the brand?:Shockked:

Regarding the car being pampered. hmmm I'll just say, the owner took the right decision:D

Guys, what say on this shade? This one got offloaded from the truck today.

Black Z4 is a relief to see after a few white ones now. Why do majority of BMW, Audi and Merc customers opt for white?

@R S Blue- You post a lot of BMWs, in fact i don't remember you posting anything other than a BMW. Do you work at Platino Classic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2240260)
Sorry is not the word coming from a newly wed boy. Congrats brother.

clap:

*The Team-BHP Family wishes you both a happy and prosperous life ahead*

OT: I was in Cochin on Monday, thought you must be busy and not to disturb. Will meet soon :)

Thanks a lot Vishnu..! Will meet you soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2240353)
That is something I never knew. Whats the point in spending this much of money on a roadster if he hates the brand?

The info was from a mutual friend, according to him, he hates the brand and got the car for his younger brother who loves it.
Quote:

Regarding the car being pampered. hmmm I'll just say, the owner took the right decision

:D
Quote:

Guys, what say on this shade? This one got offloaded from the truck today.

Naice! This is it, The BMW Z4 is givin' it to the Merc SLK350 right, left and center. I couldn't even think of the last time I saw a brand new SLK. So many Z4s on Kerala roads yet dude?
Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 2240696)
Black Z4 is a relief to see after a few white ones now. Why do majority of BMW, Audi and Merc customers opt for white?

@R S Blue- You post a lot of BMWs, in fact i don't remember you posting anything other than a BMW. Do you work at Platino Classic?

White multiplies the presence and as far as mallus are concerned, nothing comes close to the feeling of "having more than what he paid for" :D

Yep, RS Blue does work for PC.

[quote=crazybiker46;2167163]
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayR (Post 2166641)
Trivandrum gets its first Merc GL (KL-01 reg.),its a white one and not the one i posted few pages back.I guess scorcher knows the owner and he can very well get some pics

Just came across this post while scrolling back old posts. Two of my friends in Tvm had booked GLs and one got of them got delivery, it is white (this happens to be the second white GL of Trivandrum but the first one is still on Temp regn.). Not sure of the status of the second car :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 2240696)

I suggest you better have a look at the previous pages of this thread and I am sure you will definitely find pictures posted by me that are non BMW.(Read Hummer, Jag, Navigator and so on)

Yes, as Scorcher said, I work at PC.

BTW, guys heard that some big shots from the Dubai Royal Family has come down for the inauguration of the Vallarpadom Container Terminal. Wonder what cars would they be using here. Are there any chances that they would have brought down their own rides on CARNET for moving around in here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2241624)
BTW, guys heard that some big shots from the Dubai Royal Family has come down for the inauguration of the Vallarpadom Container Terminal. Wonder what cars would they be using here. Are there any chances that they would have brought down their own rides on CARNET for moving around in here?

Not to sound pessimist, but if they are not that big-shot the most we can hope is a Toyota Innova stupid:

This might be posted here before. But updating it if not seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2231281)
Came across this video in YouTube, AT's Jag XJ L "What way to roll!, proper gangta' mobile even in this very business shade" This XJ shares garage with the silver Carrera Cabrio, white Cayenne and F02 730Ld.

Spotted the same at Wayanad, Bathery. Man.. this car was huuggee, and even a layman could guess its price tag. Amazing road presence.

I believe it belongs to a businessman in Wayanad. AFAIK, he owns the white Cayenne (PY reg). Not sure about the Carrera though.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-jag-xj.jpg

Sorry, for the crappy pic from mobile.

RR which showed up on inauguration day of TVM airport. Sent by my cousin who resides nearby to the airport.