Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-370.html)

Spotted a white X6 in Kannur yesterday.

@ Scorcher-Thanks Mate. Yep, You are right. The pics were taken at the BMW Showroom, where I happen to visit quite often:). Both the cars had came there for service and man, it was wonderful.

Spotted the hoteliers 650i followed by his S class at Vytilla Junction a few days back and it seems his S has got new and bigger shoes.

What a fitting way to kick-start an awesome year. Had a go in my uncle's X6, here are some pics.

Phew!! Now that's a monster and the number couldn't get better. What's the colour of the interior Scorchy? Looking at those Y Spoke rims, it seems the car would be pretty much loaded.

Again, on the number part, now the Ekm RTO is running the BQ series. So any one out there with the money, please go purchase a Q7 and get it registered as KL-07-B Q7.clap:

Very cool registration!That must have cost a bomb to get "X6"

Nice pics,and those lovely snow spoke alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2194175)
What a fitting way to kick-start an awesome year. Had a go in my uncle's X6, here are some pics.

Beautiful number. nicely written . Is it legal to write the number in such way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2194175)

Great pics. Hope you clicked some pics of the interiors too. Did this car happen to come to Cochin last week? Remember noticing this reg no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2194213)
Very cool registration!That must have cost a bomb to get X6

</p>
The number is actually AX 6 and not X 6. I'm pretty certain that license plate is on the wrong side of the law. For starters, you can't write each alphabet in different font sizes. The size has to be uniform, and I'm not even talking about the font that has been used.

oh sweet!! so is this the one you were telling me about? the one with the underbody painted white!! looks stunning!! BMW should give this as standard IMO!!

Another white GT delivered from the showroom. This one is also headed to Trivandrum.:)

@Scorcher:
Missing the E65's of kerala lately:D.

The Bimmer Palace had a visitor from the Royal Cat Family. Not just any one, the King himself:D

Looks Who's home!
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-132627_487542641960_540776960_6246099_3545514_o.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-169108_487542326960_540776960_6246092_2541453_o.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-133625_487542146960_540776960_6246088_6575518_o.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2194190)
Phew!! Now that's a monster and the number couldn't get better. What's the colour of the interior Scorchy? Looking at those Y Spoke rims, it seems the car would be pretty much loaded.

Thanks buddy, The interior is black with brushed aluminum inserts. Yep, its loaded to the gills.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2194213)
Very cool registration!That must have cost a bomb to get "X6"

Thanks Avishar, not much, they hardly know what we are going to do with the X and the 6 ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2194250)
Beautiful number. nicely written . Is it legal to write the number in such way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 2194648)
</p>
The number is actually AX 6 and not X 6. I'm pretty certain that license plate is on the wrong side of the law. For starters, you can't write each alphabet in different font sizes. The size has to be uniform, and I'm not even talking about the font that has been used.

Jab ayega, tab dekha jayega! For now its just too good to let off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2194513)
Great pics. Hope you clicked some pics of the interiors too. Did this car happen to come to Cochin last week? Remember noticing this reg no.

Not sure dude, but I've seen yet another white X6 with X6 regn. But that's not KL-01, no Y spoke rims and no white under body.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 2194679)
oh sweet!! so is this the one you were telling me about? the one with the underbody painted white!! looks stunning!! BMW should give this as standard IMO!!

Yesh dude, the very same piece. I told she is sexy. Aing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2195460)
Another white GT delivered from the showroom. This one is also headed to Trivandrum.

Uh oh! Another one? The total count goes up to 6!

Quote:

Originally Posted by petroguzzler (Post 2197242)
@Scorcher:
Missing the E65's of kerala lately.

Not much, have one next door. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2198747)
The Bimmer Palace had a visitor from the Royal Cat Family. Not just any one, the King himself

Nice snaps, the cat looks awe! Is it a 5.0 V8 or 3.0 Diejel? The owner has a 730Ld, 530d, 320d hence the visit to the BMW Kingdom I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2193002)
Hello Bhpians. My first post on Team BHP and I am really excitedclap:.

This is one pic that I have for now.

When the actor met the producer:D

:thumbs up Nice snap and caption.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSBlue (Post 2198747)
The Bimmer Palace had a visitor from the Royal Cat Family. Not just any one, the King himself:D

ahem!! guys in pic four, didnt anyone notice any other car??
i believe, its none other than the "ONE" and only..
:D