Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-369.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2182305)
^^Seems like the guy was short on cash this time, cheap multi hole alloy wheels, basic Alpine double din W203E.

I know this is :OT, but that's a Pioneer 6050 Double din, and not an Alpine 203. Both are equally bad so no issues! i agree with you on the wheels though. Cheap and blingy. They look Horrible!

That is one sad looking Celica!

Nopey, very much Cochin. KL-39 (Tripunithura) I guess.

is it the same guy with the cayenne and x6...i think it is...so he did drop plans for the lambo then !

Saw brand new black BMW X1 with those sweet Y spoke rims @ Kesavasasapuram, all wedding prepped. Looks good. Sorry, couldn't manage any pics.

Guys, heard the hotelier has taken delivery of the Audi R8. Cochin boys, keep an eye (and your ear for the lovely V8) out for the amazing car!! Hani, anyway to confirm this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2189742)
Guys, heard the hotelier has taken delivery of the Audi R8. Cochin boys, keep an eye (and your ear for the lovely V8) out for the amazing car!! Hani, anyway to confirm this?

Great news. My eyes and ears all open for the beast.! Hope I could catch a glimpse of the ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 2180237)
First Audi R8 in the state will be delivering to my friend trrw. It'll be the new company for the red Porsche 911, S350, 650i & Cayenne.

R8 is white with lava grey side blaze + black interior. Loaded with many of the gizmos. So Coc guys keep ur camera ready!

Saw a white R8 yesterday at Vytilla Junction, had a white printed numberplate, like the ones we print and stick after registration while the real numberplates are made. Didn't think of taking snaps then.

Yeldo...that's it! You are perhaps the first guy in here to catch a glimpse! Damn, too bad there isn't a pic to see the gorgeous thing!

The R8 is running on Temp plates, and was seen zipping around late night around MG Road and vyttila.

spotted Volvo XC 90 yesterday:)

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0017.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0023.jpg

Spotted a Bournville Range Rover on temp plates just now near Sreekaryam Jn

First Volvo XC60 bought by Khaja Group, its copper/orange colour.

R8 is out on roads, keep camera ready!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 2192330)
Spotted a Bournville Range Rover on temp plates just now near Sreekaryam Jn

Must have been TD car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 2192758)
First Volvo XC60 bought by Khaja Group, its copper/orange colour.

R8 is out on roads, keep camera ready!

My bro spotted an orange coloured XC60 few days back at trivandrum,and there is already a green Volvo XC60(TD car) in kerala,have seen a pic of it in Autocar

Another S class,(silver colour) has reached tvm ,gives company to a yellow bug.

Spotted red Audi TT again

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_1660.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_1662.jpg

Hello Bhpians. My first post on Team BHP and I am really excitedclap:.

This is one pic that I have for now.

When the actor met the producer:D

:thumbs up
Welcome On-Board RSBlue. What way to start posting, neat pics, both are dressed to kill, Love the colors. Seems the pic were taken beside the showroom en-route the service area. Both cars share a lot of similarities, both are hardtop cis, both are film personality owned and both sport reg no. 1!

@anif - Is the TT still on NL regn? I was told the car is going to be re-regd in PY.