Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-367.html)

Maseratti turned up after long time in Yantra 2010 , it had a dirty dent on the RHS , mods no issue in revealing the number plates since the media covered it.

The car looks (at least from the pics) poorly if not pathetically maintained and seems to be suffocating in that atmosphere. The OZ rims is a complete No-No for this car. Plight of a car which the whole country looked up as the FIRST Quattroporte sold in India (1 of 2). Sigh!

EDIT - The car has turned quite some hands in last few years (at least three) I wonder if none of them could save up to buy a properly aligned number plate for the car. Sacrilege!

A brand new Suzuki Intruder arrived at Thrissur for a leading gold weinghing machine business man and its black in color . will be posting the photos soon.

the XJ-L is here. (black - deep maroon)

apparently a diesel. :(

the car is huge! very very lengthy

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2175932)
the XJ-L is here. (black - deep maroon)

apparently a diesel. :(

the car is huge! very very lengthy

AFAIK, The XJ diesel variant haven't been launched as yet. The car at Muthoot Technopolis is a Black 5.L V8 (or so I was told). Will post the pics soon. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2176005)
AFAIK, The XJ diesel variant haven't been launched as yet. The car at Muthoot Technopolis is a Black 5.L V8 (or so I was told). Will post the pics soon. :)

i too thought the same.. when i asked the showroom guys they told me that it is the diesel version. :(

Here it is. Yes, It's a diesel and Trivandrum guys, keep your cams ready for this Cat!

My god that car exudes class! And what a meaty steering wheel! Sweet looking dials on the screen!

A clear choice over the German trio, at least for me :)

Great snaps bro!

Love the photos Scorcher .Lovely car and what a classy interior.
Love the color of the interior too. Simply Brilliant.

Excellent capture Scorcher. What a car.
Btw where is the rev counter? Or will the right dial turn to tacho when the engine is switched on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2176307)
Here it is. Yes, It's a diesel and Trivandrum guys, keep your cams ready for this Cat!

Amazing ph:)tography skills! The car deserves to be pictured in such a way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 2176320)
My god that car exudes class! And what a meaty steering wheel! Sweet looking dials on the screen!

A clear choice over the German trio, at least for me

Great snaps bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 2176416)
Love the photos Scorcher .Lovely car and what a classy interior.
Love the color of the interior too. Simply Brilliant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaisakhr (Post 2176437)
Excellent capture Scorcher. What a car.
Btw where is the rev counter? Or will the right dial turn to tacho when the engine is switched on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2176515)
Amazing ph:)tography skills! The car deserves to be pictured in such a way!

Thanks for the comments guys. Pics are shot by my buddy, Kiran. He got some skills I must say :)

this thing has a got sunroof at the rear. :p !

and the B&W picture of the steering wheel, it is not the XJL, is it?

Another sweet set of pics! The XF's proportions look just right - fantastic design!

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2177387)
and the B&W picture of the steering wheel, it is not the XJL, is it?

Nah, that's the xf's wheel.

Awesome pics buddy .. Excellent.. Too Good .