Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-366.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2167533)
Poker Smokers - The red met the silver

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2167861)
Suhaas is going to have such a crisis. lol: Lovely pictures there, foby. Especially the first two!

Excellent! clap:

Nothing like the classic Carrera Cabriolets to lighten you up on a rather forgetful day! Thanks Foby! The twins looks fantastic, especially the red one. And err, the silver one!

Yes Shamik, I did indeed! :p

I've seen pictures of the red one in an apartment parking-lot in this thread. Foby, did you get a ride in one of them? Loving the pictures, especially the one with both of them in the frame and the one taken from the interiors of the silver one! Brilliant!

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2169454)
Excellent! clap:

Nothing like the classic Carrera Cabriolets to lighten you up on a rather forgetful day! Thanks Foby! The twins looks fantastic, especially the red one. And err, the silver one!

Yes Shamik, I did indeed! :p

I've seen pictures of the red one in an apartment parking-lot in this thread. Foby, did you get a ride in one of them? Loving the pictures, especially the one with both of them in the frame and the one taken from the interiors of the silver one! Brilliant!

saw it in one of ma buddies FB and thought its worth sharing here.

All of them from Kottayam, except the 6 Series. Brilliant lineup!!!.

I just realised why the S - Class remains the best selling luxo-barge. It just has a majestic aura to it .
( the photo where all the cars are lined up together)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2169853)
All of them from Kottayam, except the 6 Series. Brilliant lineup!!!.

The 7er belongs to a hotelier. Used to see that S along with a modded corolla ripping hard. The Jag belongs to a book publisher.

Again saw the black Celica. Seems like it's a new addition to the district.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2169666)

I admire the looks of the mighty black S class

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2170828)
I admire the looks of the mighty black S class

Absolutely second that ! And love the rims the amg ones on the mighty S-Class.
I still think its the best looking car of the lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prmd_cochin (Post 2166997)
The Caravan belongs to Mata Amritanandmayi, she was in the S class whose tail light can be seen in the photo.

Great catch of the Sprinter Caravan. I've heard a lot about it, but its the first time am seeing it on KL road!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2167071)
Wow, the Hotelier's 6er looks stunning with the rims powder-coated.

Its not powder coated, he has changed to M-wheels + also modified his suspension system of 650i

Quote:

Holy mother. Group shot of excellence. Great pics Foby. Brilliant cars.

Saw a light green colored 'For Regn' Merc S500 ripping towards Trichur side today.

Quote:

Now that's a convoy that reeks of sheer class. A 7 Series, a 6 Series, a S-Class and a Jeeaag! :D Wonderful photos there. Next time, arm yourself with an DSLR and work your magic! :thumbs up

@Hani - Wow, any pics of the same bro? In that case, I would highly recommend an exhaust upgrade too.

Ahem, no new pics of your G-Beast? Long time, missing it!

Quote:

Stunning convoy! My god those cars looks awesome - especially the Jag and the S-class!

Keep posting, foby :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4500EFI (Post 2170521)
The 7er belongs to a hotelier. Used to see that S along with a modded corolla ripping hard. The Jag belongs to a book publisher.

Again saw the black Celica. Seems like it's a new addition to the district.

All of them belongs to hoteliers except the Jag. And I love the wheels on the S. what a difference that makes!!

Spotted this yesterday at Oberon Mall