Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-365.html)

Poker Smokers - The red met the silver

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2167342)
Merc Sprinter been parked there for few months now.

The Merc Sprinter interiors are completely done up by DC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2167533)

The pokers are so gorgeous. Sweet pics.:) Is the silver 911 convertible from Calicut?

Quote:

Suhaas is going to have such a crisis. lol: Lovely pictures there, foby. Especially the first two!

guess i have seen these poker pics quite a while ago in someones FB profile.

Dude Foby, pl blank out the plates.

VW Phaeton.! Yet to be launched.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2166636)
Nice find Jose, that has to be the first XF-S to hit the road of Kerala. Hm, I was expecting more 5L V8s, bah, the diejel loving mallus!

I spotted a brand new XF (green) a short while back near Kakkanad. It was running on KL-7 temp plates. The potholed roads allowed me to run closely behind it for a short distance and then I switched off my music system to hear the 'music' :) I must say, the owner was driving very carefully.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2167910)
guess i have seen these poker pics quite a while ago in someones FB profile.

Dude Foby, pl blank out the plates.

Hmm, the pics look like from the Red Carrera owner's fb. I really hope you took the permission dude foby and the silver Carerra guy blanked the plates in his own fb. Might get sensitive.

Btw, the same Red Carrera guy owns the 650i posted in the last page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2168108)

Nice catch. Last time I was at VW Cochin, a black Phaeton was there attached with all those Satellite thingys and wires coming out from the foot wells, was on testing from VW India. This was a good two years back, I wonder what took them SO long to launch it. As they waited so long, it is advisable they launch it off with the all-new Phaeton rather than entering the BIG market with an old player and spoil the name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrySky (Post 2168208)
I spotted a brand new XF (green) a short while back near Kakkanad. It was running on KL-7 temp plates. The potholed roads allowed me to run closely behind it for a short distance and then I switched off my music system to hear the 'music' I must say, the owner was driving very carefully.

The green one, I think is the 5L V8. I heard quite some taking testdrives in the same. I doubt it being their td car. If not, one more V8 to KL's hat.

Quote:

Nice find. Lucky you got to see the most authentic "German saloon" in the truest sense of the phrase.

BTW, please what do you mean by "Yet to be launched"? Is it "yet to be sold" or "to be launched in the Kerala market"?

Its an A4. See how well covered it is during the transit! The driver side of the cover had an opening with a zip for the driver to get in (which you can see being folded on the roof). The truck behind also had a Jetta which was completely covered in dust.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-08122010101.jpg

Another yellow beetle spotted,so far 3 yellow bugs have been spotted in trivandrum

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-beetle33.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2168231)
The green one, I think is the 5L V8. I heard quite some taking testdrives in the same. I doubt it being their td car. If not, one more V8 to KL's hat.

I don't think it was a TD car. For one, it was quite late in the evening for a TD (past 7:30pm). I found the car stopped in front of a house and then it picked up some one from the house. Looked to me like the owner was giving one of his friends a ride in his new car. And they finally took a road that leads further away from the showroom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeldo (Post 2168281)
Nice find. Lucky you got to see the most authentic "German saloon" in the truest sense of the phrase.

BTW, please what do you mean by "Yet to be launched"? Is it "yet to be sold" or "to be launched in the Kerala market"?

Thanks dude. This model is a refreshed model to be launched in India. VW tried to lauch this few months back but after intense testing in India, they found it to be unreliable for indian conditions. This model will be launched sometime next month.

85L+ Ex showroom.

Comes fully loaded with unimaginable list of equipments.

Quote:

This is the old 2003 phaeton which was given a minor nip and tuck in 2008 and then launched in India in mid 2010. The latest phaeton (second major facelift, 2011 model) looks like this:

good pics especially the one with the bird's nest.

so VW china is giving a W12 engine whle India is only getting V6?