Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-360.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2110813)
Is that a GJ registered Subaru?

if yes, then it got transferred to a owner in Hyderabad for a long time. Maybe now it moved to another owner in Kerala.

Yes, this car has recently come down from Hyderabad. Its been bought by an enthusiast family! :D

spotted black S with AMG badging at Aluva.. regn number 1

just spotted a red Audi TT convertible at Kowdiar petrol pump,driver said its going to stay in Trivandrum,was brought from Bangalore.

I guess pics of this car were in bangalore thread

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image038.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image039.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image040.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image041.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image042.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2126630)
What's with all these Govt Of Kerala Range Rovers? Which dept is using them?? I've seen them around a couple of times. 9999 reg.

JayD, i think its the official car of vice chancellor, norka-roots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2127553)
just spotted a red Audi TT convertible at Kowdiar petrol pump,driver said its going to stay in Trivandrum,was brought from Bangalore.

If it is NL reg yes it is the same thing i have posted in Bangy thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2127553)

This TT convertible looks very nice, I must say! Love that red on it! And there is something about rag-tops, they just have their own charm. Folding metal-origami on the Mercedes/Bimmers can take a hike! I prefer this! :D

Nice catch! :thumbs up

a teaser from the Jag/rover mania happening in Technopolis Cochin.

A rotting Kerala registration old Landy found at Trivandrum-Kollam border.

Heard that the Muthoot Technopolis launch has been converted to a AD- hoc show room for the already announced JLR dealership , can any one throw some light in to it ?

The pics that i have of the temporary showroom should be up by tomorrow. It seems that their setup is coming next to the porsche showroom on the bypass.

I am having a hard time with this stupid phone of mine not wanting to transfer the photos. I have some pics on the office pc where t-bhp is blocked. may be i can email the pics to foby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2127873)
The pics that i have of the temporary showroom should be up by tomorrow. It seems that their setup is coming next to the porsche showroom on the bypass.

I am having a hard time with this stupid phone of mine not wanting to transfer the photos. I have some pics on the office pc where t-bhp is blocked. may be i can email the pics to foby.

Govind I already got some snaps , please check your pm for ma e mail address

Let the photos talk that how heavily the show room will be loaded.

The JLR snaps from the technopolis continued

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2127592)
If it is NL reg yes it is the same thing i have posted in Bangy thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2127644)
This TT convertible looks very nice, I must say! Love that red on it! And there is something about rag-tops, they just have their own charm. Folding metal-origami on the Mercedes/Bimmers can take a hike! I prefer this! :D

Nice catch! :thumbs up

yes its NL registered,like i mentioned its been brought from Bangalore

Red looks brilliant on it when seen in real, this one makes its clear that red is not bad colour for Audis',as there has been some discussion going on about red r8 in Bollywood cars thread

I guess the owner likes convertibles very much as his earlier cars were also convertibles(Toyota celica and Porsche boxster):)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 2128339)
I guess the owner likes convertibles very much as his earlier cars were also convertibles(Toyota celica and Porsche boxster)

Likes? He loves convertibles. In fact, he moved a very genuine inquiry to purchase a E92 M3 convertible when it was launched but something or the other didn't fall into place. He happens to be a good friend of my dad and I have made my dad ask him repeatedly about the M and he never denies and say it's still on cards. Now that the TT has arrived, I doubt it taking a leave soon and the M making its entry anytime soon. He earlier had a Honda Prelude too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2127949)
Govind I already got some snaps , please check your pm for ma e mail address

Let the photos talk that how heavily the show room will be loaded.

That is the first ever green XF I've seen. Looks good, really good. BRG kind of shade. :thumbs up

A friend of mine claimed that he have spotted a chevrolet camaro at calicut. Any takers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2128557)
A friend of mine claimed that he have spotted a chevrolet camaro at calicut. Any takers?

is that an orange one one of my friend sent me a snap of orange camaro , I thought that it is abroad , but he told its in kerala now , I can post the snap , but I am not sure its in kerala , what ya say ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2126630)
What's with all these Govt Of Kerala Range Rovers? Which dept is using them?? I've seen them around a couple of times. 9999 reg.

If you meant BN-9999,then it is not an official Government Vehicle/department vehicle but an NRI from UAE),member of Norka rootes. please note that he has written that also in the numberplate.