Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-351.html)

I was just getting out of my flat (in Panampilly Nagar) when i saw this beauty in the the visitors parking lot. Its a DL registered Carrera S.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vjabraham (Post 2071044)
I was just getting out of my flat (in Panampilly Nagar) when i saw this beauty in the the visitors parking lot. Its a DL registered Carrera S.

That is undoubtedly, one of the most gorgeous 911s I've seen in pictures, in India! It's just perfect in so many ways. The soft-top gives it a very classic charm and those stock 19" wheels look the part. And who says red is a 'Ferrari' thing?! :D

Fabulous pictures, mate! Could we have more? please:

That is quite possibly the best looking 911 I have seen on the forum. Absolutely stunning and looks very well maintained too. Great catch vjabraham!

I agree with you suhaas,the soft top just gives the 911 especially from the rear quite a different shape.Never really noticed this before.With a better camera and in a scenic locale this car will be very photogenic!

Great pics vjabraham! This is the first time I'm drooling over a soft-top convertible. It looks gorgeous in red. Doesn't this car belong to the white 650i guy?

Quote:

Great pics VJ. Havent seen this beauty before. Might be a new edition to the collection. Good Job.

Thanks guys. Actually the credit for taking the snaps goes to my brother. Actually he was going out somewhere and when he saw the car in the parking lot he came running back to let me know about this beauty in the lot.
@suhaas, don't know whether my brother took more pics. Will check with him and ask him to upload if he has any.
@anand123, I have no idea about the identity of the owner.

Quote:

First of all, congrats on capturing the FIRST ever daylight pics of this car I've ever seen clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2071058)
That is undoubtedly, one of the most gorgeous 911s I've seen in pictures, in India! It's just perfect in so many ways. The soft-top gives it a very classic charm and those stock 19" wheels look the part. And who says red is a 'Ferrari' thing?!

Fabulous pictures, mate! Could we have more?

Ah, As expected! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2071208)
Doesn't this car belong to the white 650i guy?

Yes it does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vjabraham (Post 2071662)
I have no idea about the identity of the owner.

Belongs to a hotelier, he owns this Carrera S + a 650i, Cayenne and some others too. Also had a SLK but sold it a while ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2071318)
Havent seen this beauty before.

This ones doing rounds in Cochin for almost a year now. As I mentioned, this guy prefers to take out the Carrera and 650i mostly only in nights when the commuters and rickshaw-wallahs hit the sack!

He also has a white S350.

And it seems recently, the Porsche is being taken out in morning/afternoon regularly. I seen it once around 3 pm and another friend of mine saw it few days later again in the afternoon. Maybe he learnt how to handle the car in our crazy roads!

Spotted this ANTLCP at Nippon Toyota today when I went to get my buddy's Innova serviced. Love everything on in except the tail-lamps!
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-16092010324.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-16092010323.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2072093)
He also has a white S350.

Know that. In fact, that happens to be the first W221 S in Kerala.

These monsters were spotted by my friend at Kannur! The RR Is a supercharged petrol!clap: The Bentley i believe belongs to King Beedi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2072567)
All 3 are on Carnet.

That's a big time car net catch on bhp , I guess.

The third picture is the new Nissan Patrol. Legend of a SUV in off-roading circles. But not as much a legend as the King of off road : The Toyota Land Cruiser :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 2067576)
Here is an interesting, rather exciting spotting by my friend Shamjith from Calicut, 1990 Bentley Mulsanne. It was in B'lore earlier, bought by someone from Calicut or Malapuram. He spotted it at a import cars garage out of Calicut city. As said, the complaint it that engine stop after running around 50kms. Anyway glad to see the number of Bentley going up in the state.

The car is a Bentley Eight. Its based on the Mulsanne and was an entry level model from Bentley during 84-92. Looks very similar to the Mulsanne but comes with a wire mesh grill as opposed to vertical slats on the Mulsanne. This particular car was imported from HR Owen in London by a politician in Delhi and kept there for several years until it moved to Bangalore a few years ago to an NRI keralites garage, who re-registered it there. It comes with a 3 speed auto tranny if i remember right and a 6.75L v8 with fuel injection, power memory seats, auto ride height adjustment and catalytic convertors. It had some electronic issues after rats messed up the wiring when I saw it last a couple of years ago.

Good to see these imports on Kannur roads. I had spotted few imports during my last visit to my home, could not click any pics. Spotted a white Prado (single digit reg no) almost every places I visited.