Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-346.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 2047607)
they are not supercars. But the limo is an import. And by the way the others are exotics.

No dude,ya got me wrong there. I was talking about 3 and E. In which way these are exotics?

The second most posted thread on Supercar section , but one can surely say its quantity over quality!!!

Anyone got the picture of a TT convertible in cochin?. The car is running a lowered suspension setup. I think its on carnet since Audi India do not have convertible options

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 2045942)
Apologies Guys,the limo is owned by the USTechnologies in technopark as i knew.

Anupam , limo is no longer with UST ,its been sold to their transport vendor.

Virgin Racing F1 car [ without engine ] on display at UST office here .
UST is the IT partner for Virgin racing .

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 2048934)
Thats correct .

@Mods -If this is not the right place. please shift to appropriate thread

so it was true what my aunt said.She had told me about this F1 machine displayed there and i think some stickers are given away there right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 2049240)
so it was true what my aunt said.She had told me about this F1 machine displayed there and i think some stickers are given away there right?

Not really ,stickers were available to employees long time back itself .

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2047545)
Fellas Please avoid posting the cars which are not an exotic or a sports one.

Our best pals relatives Audi Q5 , Mods no issues in revealing the plates permission granted

Saw this ride yesterday at Pavangad, the car was going towards the city...

Was being driven pretty decently, I should say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 2045661)
some of the rides of a Bulider in trivandrum. This guy's got arange of beemers and merc's. And according to the info i got is correct,The black Limo is also owned by him

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2046126)
He meant another transport guy dude, the one who owns the S,E,X3 and formerly the Boxster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillu-TVM (Post 2046324)
Dudes, I am not in our city for the last three months...any new additions with the S, E, X3, fleet of the transport guy..? Think Boxster is not with him right now. The white X6 belongs to some one else. I think..

@anupam - is that X6 pic taken recently,if so it might be a recent addition.

there used to be a brand new X6 almost one year back at his garage but it belonged to a close friend of him

but what i heard was he had shifted to thrissur for couple of years for some business and personal reasons and his X3 is currently there.But his S,E and fortuner are still on client duty in trivandrum

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 2048934)

@wyclef - is it still on display,would like to see it in real

A Volkswagen Touraeg spotted last week,had been quite busy over past few days so posting now:)

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image005.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image023.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 2047750)
Anyone got the picture of a TT convertible in cochin?. The car is running a lowered suspension setup. I think its on carnet since Audi India do not have convertible options

Here u go nash,pix of the audi. and Yep! the car is on Carnet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2050436)
Here u go nash,pix of the audi. and Yep! the car is on Carnet.

^^ err, but that looks like a very bashed up scale model to me. Poor Audi there. Now DON'T tell me this belong to the My Toy person and got a Bugatti sticker in the rear end. :Frustrati

Jay, come on yaar, Big time you post the "group" pics man. PLEASE, on my knees! :D

Must be a pain to drive that in KL!!!.

Also do post pics of the RR sport (RPT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2050985)
Sorry dude! I din have a propah net connection for a while. Here u go! :)

Pix from one of our sunday drives/rides! :D

Oh thats so lovely! Love that third pic of R1 (with white R1 and Octy in the background). Looks more like an eagle.

@JayD: Amazing shots, man! Those bikes are uber-droolmaal. :thumbs up Can we have some more pics of the RR and the ML?

Jay D:Shockked:!! I am bowled over man. What pics!! Amazing!!!:thumbs up

:Shockked: WOW!

Awesome pictures, loved them. The R1 looks killer.