Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-333.html)

There is a pic of Sreesanth's BMW 530d in todays Metro Plus, The Hindu.

Spotted this registered white X6 at kazhakootam bypass today afternoon.Talked to the owner about it.He said cost around 89 lacs on road.the funny thing is that the owner doesn't know what's his cars' specifications are .He said it's kerala's 4th X6. I suppose it's not true.Anybody know about that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1975863)
He said cost around 89 lacs on road.that?

Isn't the X6 50i 90 lacs to 1 cr on road?

This one is clearly the diesel so i doubt it's for 89 or am i missing something here ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1973233)
OMG! That must be a TD car. He'll never buy a 7 series. Even though he's one of the most successfull directors in Malayalam, he likes to lead a low profile life and drives a NHC and Maruti 800 now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1973727)
Yes, agree with anand. He prefers to kee it very low profile and with great difficulty he upgraded to the NHC from the two decade old M800. So a 7er, NO CHANCE ! :D

Sorry guys..lol: Its a wrong information from my friend..:Frustrati Its driver looks like the director. I also spotted it same day evening at Aluva. Didn't understand the owner who was sitting in back seat. Will catch the pic next time..

Spotted a Grey cayenne S in trichur - cochin highway, couldnt click as i was driving.

Gonna Attend a grand wedding tomorrow. Sure there will be rain of exotics. :-)

BMW X6 @ calicut. I am wondering how the driver is able to see the rear from this car which is almost double the size of a maruti 800:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mt.olympus (Post 1976313)
Spotted a Grey cayenne S in trichur - cochin highway, couldnt click as i was driving.

Was that Cayenne MH-regd?

Spotted a grey MH registered Porsche Cayenne at Cherttala , was not able to snap I was driving in the opposite direction , the Cayenne was rushing from Aleppy side.

Also spotted a RED Kl- 45 registeres BMW X6 at Airport road signal at Athani

Spotted this Touareg yesterday evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1965204)
Thanks Anupam and Scorcher.
@Anupam: The hotelier's X6 is white colour. BTW, When did he sell his hotel?

A new Audi Q7 has landed in Trivandrum. Its white colour and is owned by a dentist at Pallimukku. He earlier had a black E-class.

Spotted the dentist's Q7 last week,its indeed a 4.2Tdi with 20" alloys,i was preparing to take pics but my mobile's battery was low and cam won't come up:Frustrati

Another Q7 (brown) is coming to same family for his brother which can be expected in a couple of months

Audi kochi's TD Q7 is also doing rounds in tvm,i guess this one is awaiting registration as it had no number plates when i spotted it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 1975689)
Seen an unregistered dark coloured X6 parked opp hotel prashanth at pmg yesterday night,couldnt get the exact colour as the place was little dark.

Does the X6 had Y-spoke rims? then it's wedding gift from a wedding recently held in tvm

The Software giant's Cadillac Limo seems to running again,spotted it today at technopark

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1978870)
Spotted this Touareg yesterday evening.

Have seen this toureag many times at sreekaryam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1978877)
The Software giant's Cadillac Limo seems to running again,spotted it today at technopark

Yes, Trivandrum's very own Cadillac Limo is back on roads. I saw it today afternoon at Palayam and it looked as it was just driven out of the showroom. Its driver was driving with the headlights on (hope its not day time running lights!).

Spotted a Porsche Cayenne and Brand new Audi Q7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mt.olympus (Post 1976313)

Gonna Attend a grand wedding tomorrow. Sure there will be rain of exotics. :-)

Please post the snaps of the wedding , I was there and was not able to take the phone out to snap ,Due to heavy traffic congestion, I saw many VVIPs walking through the roads , hell lot of exotics I counted 4 raingies including the new white one and more than 50 numbers of diffrent classes of mercs,audis and Bimmers.Panamera was there. Mt.olympus were you able to get the snap of wedding chariot ?The flower car was a green merc van , the officials wer using a black merc E class.That was the grandest wedding which I have ever seen.On last monday there was a special reciption at his native place Nattika.

^^ Ok, now I can sort of guess who's wedding it was. ;)

I would simply be surprised if he decided to keep it low-key. Can't wait for the pics.

I assume his latest acquisition, the chariot of maharajas must have been the center of attraction. Fellas, bring it on !