Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-331.html)

Spotted the first GT5 of Trivandrum at Kowdiar. :) It should get 77 series no I guess.

Nice clicks Jose.. Really liked the blue Porsche.!

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 1957477)
Spottings at Oberon Mall, Cochin.

I have spotted this blue porsche 5 months back in Ernakulam

Range Rover Vogue auction at Commissioner of Customs

Details here

Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1960275)
Range Rover Vogue auction at Commissioner of Customs

Details here

Pramod

The link you posted is blank. Could you please post details of the car if you have them. I am interested in the car. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1960396)
The link you posted is blank. Could you please post details of the car if you have them. I am interested in the car. Thank you.

Go to M S T C Limited
Select tender and auction at the bottom of the page>>>Item selection page select scrap, select bangalore(first link) scroll down and select cochin (second link in the table below) you have the details there.

BTW website says its a 2002 model

Edit: its closing today 15:30

Pramod

BMW X6 in Trivandrum.

Nice catch bro. I suppose The X6 belongs to the Ex-Hotelier.

Nice clicks there anand, come back and how ! Sort of the 180 degree matrix effect ;)

@anupam - who ex-hotelier dude? Afaik, the owner was and is a bus/taxi operator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1964864)
Nice clicks there anand, come back and how ! Sort of the 180 degree matrix effect ;)

@anupam - who ex-hotelier dude? Afaik, the owner was and is a bus/taxi operator.

scorchy, i meant your uncle.As he sold of the hotel right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1964879)

Thats the white one na?.. spotted it at peroorkada yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1960413)
Go to M S T C Limited
Select tender and auction at the bottom of the page>>>Item selection page select scrap, select bangalore(first link) scroll down and select cochin (second link in the table below) you have the details there.

BTW website says its a 2002 model

Edit: its closing today 15:30

Pramod

Thank you for your detailed directions Pramodkumar. Bid for it and now just have to see what happens for it.

Thanks Anupam and Scorcher.
@Anupam: The hotelier's X6 is white colour. BTW, When did he sell his hotel?

A new Audi Q7 has landed in Trivandrum. Its white colour and is owned by a dentist at Pallimukku. He earlier had a black E-class.

The X6 is looking stunning with those rain drops on the bonnet. Would have loved the "Y" spoke wheels on this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1964879)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rupin_s (Post 1965148)
Thats the white one na?.. spotted it at peroorkada yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1965204)
Thanks Anupam and Scorcher.
@Anupam: The hotelier's X6 is white colour. BTW, When did he sell his hotel?

A new Audi Q7 has landed in Trivandrum. Its white colour and is owned by a dentist at Pallimukku. He earlier had a black E-class.

Yes, his car is white with Y spoke rims.

@anand & anupam - He haven't actually sold the hotel but runs it in partnership with Taj.

I too got the info about the dentist's Q7 a week ago from jkdas. It reportedly is the mighty 4.2 V8 Tdi ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1965189)
Thank you for your detailed directions Pramodkumar. Bid for it and now just have to see what happens for it.

Whoo ! Dude, keep me posted on the developments. :)