Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-329.html)

spotted a red san storm today :eek: that was a surprise, also there is a red and black bug near vytilla jn. has someone spotted that? will take a photo of that soon.

Chennai's first Phantom is the same colour as this car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1951094)
Well,here is the answer..If we are talking about the same RR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 1952525)
Chennai's first Phantom is the same colour as this car...

OT: Is that also a dual colored one?

Anyone spotted this RR Phantom today in Trivandrum ?? A friend of mine rang me up to tell that he spotted a Rolls near Kalabhavan theater and he suspect it is the same. He couldn't manage any pics as he was in a jiffy.

There were a lot of bugs and mercs in tvm kollam, anybody know what happened to them? We used to see them in almost every 80s movies, i had a secret desire of owning one and my wife wants a car now and she said she likes the bug(the new one of course) i think of killing 2 birds with a stone, any help?

Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1954135)
There were a lot of bugs and mercs in tvm kollam, anybody know what happened to them? We used to see them in almost every 80s movies, i had a secret desire of owning one and my wife wants a car now and she said she likes the bug(the new one of course) i think of killing 2 birds with a stone, any help?

Pramod

One old bug was with Santosh Sivan as my dad recalls him coming to their college time get togathers in that car. Not sure if he still retains it but I have seen a brown/wine red colored bug sometimes near sreekaryam(which is not too far from his place). Worth a try ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1954098)
Anyone spotted this RR Phantom today in Trivandrum ?? A friend of mine rang me up to tell that he spotted a Rolls near Kalabhavan theater and he suspect it is the same. He couldn't manage any pics as he was in a jiffy.

I think i spotted the same RR yesterday near vellayambalam. Guess it belongs to one of the construction biggies. Also spotted a KL-10-##-33 BMW X6 and a brand new yellow VW Bug in last 2 days

Some age-old imports I spotted near my office.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image770.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image771.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image698.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image697.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticeyes (Post 1954240)
I think i spotted the same RR yesterday near vellayambalam. Guess it belongs to one of the construction biggies. Also spotted a KL-10-##-33 BMW X6 and a brand new yellow VW Bug in last 2 days

Yes, it belongs to a very confident builder ;) I too spotted the yellow bug last week, have posted the pics in previous pages. Think it is not yet sold and is serving as a td car for the time being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1954098)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticeyes (Post 1954240)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1954297)
Yes, it belongs to a very confident builder ;) I too spotted the yellow bug last week, have posted the pics in previous pages. Think it is not yet sold and is serving as a td car for the time being.

Wow! RR in trivandrum,hope it won't leave soon so that i can spot it:)

Was the X6 somewhat green in colour ? a friend of mine had told me about spotting a KL-10 reg. green X6 few times in trivandrum.

Yellow VW beetle is already sold,it belongs to a guy having a modded hyundai accent done in KitUp.(donno if he still owns the accent:))

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1954135)

Pramod

There's one bug here in Cochin that belongs to my dad's friend. He takes it out for a drive 2-3 times a week. Think it's a red/maroon one.

The corolla E90 looks ok,while the corsa seems to be abandoned.From where did you get the pics @scorcher.
Also what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?

@Scorcher- Ive seen these type of corrolas and corsas many a times. Didn't click pics as i thought they are not imports or excotics. Thanks for correcting me. Now gonna get some real pics soon.

spotted a new red bug at sreekaryam yesterday evening... waiting to spot the RR some time soon:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1954312)
Yellow VW beetle is already sold,it belongs to a guy having a modded hyundai accent done in KitUp.(donno if he still owns the accent)

Yes dude, confirmed that the Yellow bug belongs Note from mod: Please do not reveal personal information of owners without permission. Removing details of ownership

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 1954521)
The corolla E90 looks ok,while the corsa seems to be abandoned.From where did you get the pics @scorcher.
Also what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?

Spotted these in and around Techno Park. No dude, the Corsa ain't abandoned, it is a garage and was there for some works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1954585)
@Scorcher- Ive seen these type of corrolas and corsas many a times. Didn't click pics as i thought they are not imports or excotics. Thanks for correcting me. Now gonna get some real pics soon.

@anupam ,waitin for the pics on japanese importsclap:
BTW , @scorcher,what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?please: