Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-328.html)

got a few pics of the Phantom that was in kerala a few days ago. Some pics are posted by scorcher i suppose.I got these pics from a school cum orkut pal.

Nice pics anupam. The color of this car is really confusing me. Is it Black with a Maroon bonnet or is the car completely Maroon ? Or is it Brown ? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1949306)
Nice pics anupam. The color of this car is really confusing me. Is it Black with a Maroon bonnet or is the car completely Maroon ? Or is it Brown ? :confused:

I ve seen this car in Bangalore and it is indeed maroon. At least it was not black stupid:

ya the phantoms colour is maroon. And here is a pic of an X6 taken by my friend vivek .Don't know the actual place he took it.i suppose its kochi. correct me if i'm wrong fellaz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1949699)
ya the phantoms colour is maroon. And here is a pic of an X6 taken by my friend vivek .Don't know the actual place he took it.i suppose its kochi. correct me if i'm wrong fellaz.

It looks like the portico of Hotel Gokulam Park opposite to the Kaloor bus stand in Ernakulam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 1949720)
It looks like the portico of Hotel Gokulam Park opposite to the Kaloor bus stand in Ernakulam.

Guess you are right.
Hey, i think this is the same X6 that we spotted few days back during our meet. It was also KL 8 reg and had different alloys. Pic posted on the previous page

That maroon phantom really has beautiful pinstriping,sets it apart.

OT: Just out of curosity, why are there so many imports in South with Dubai license plates. I know there are tons of Indians from South in ME but what would be some of the reasons for so many people to get all these expensive imports to India on Carnet.

Spotted Ssangyong @ Panampally Nagar & a Freelander @ Aluva.

I think both posted before...stupid:

The pics taken by my cousin...

1. 730 ld
2&3. 760 ld
more pics will upload later..please:

sorry.. if posted before...lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luqman (Post 1950796)
The pics taken by my cousin...

1. 730 ld
2&3. 760 ld
more pics will upload later..please:

sorry.. if posted before...lol:

Great pictures there Luqman. but there is no 760Ld. it looks more like a 730Ld to me, those wheels are standard to a 730Ld.
Keep uploading more, great work.

That Ssangyong Musso reminded me of a white Musso that used to be parked in my school premises.
Nice spottings Luqman.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1949306)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baleno7811 (Post 1949643)
I ve seen this car in Bangalore and it is indeed maroon. At least it was not black stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1949699)
ya the phantoms colour is maroon.

Well,here is the answer..If we are talking about the same RR.

Nice pics there Luqman.. 7 series is of Alukkas. It's regularly spotted in Cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 1950844)
Great pictures there Luqman. but there is no 760Ld. it looks more like a 730Ld to me, those wheels are standard to a 730Ld.
Keep uploading more, great work.

Thank u, EP.. Itz 760Ld.. I'l post the rear side picture..