Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2010, 08:59   #4576
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
Spotted a Harley in front of the GCDA complex, Marinedrive

I have also seen a Harley resting in a new accessory shop(forgot the name) on the bypass road too.
Tyre X
The name of that tyre shop is tyre X on palarivattom - Vyttila bye pass road.

Spotted the Caddillac Escalade at Mr. Chemmannurs house in Avenue road ,Thrissur. The beast was fully covered with dust which gives it a more rugged outlook.

Tushar , hope that you are in town . expecting to see you spinning around in your brand new z4.
Old 23rd April 2010, 09:23   #4577
Senior - BHPian

The dessert racer in town - Africa twin

The newest addition to thrissur , The dessert racer "Honda Africa twin" aka Honda XRV 750.

Mods no issues in blanking out the plates , the bike belong to one of my friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-africa-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-africa-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-africa-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-africa-4.jpg  

foby.sebastian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2010, 09:25   #4578
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice click..
Spotted Harley yesterday night near Jos Jn.. newly registered one. Sorry, no pics.. He flew past me..
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:28   #4579
BHPian

I think this was previously owned by Jagat Nanjappa in Bangalore.
Old 23rd April 2010, 18:05   #4580
Senior - BHPian

Puzzeled , is that a datsun or a toyota ?

Spotted at pattalam market thrissur.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-datsun-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-datsun-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-datsun-3.jpg  

Old 23rd April 2010, 18:54   #4581
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post

Spotted at pattalam market thrissur.
That's a Datsun but, some parts of the car seems to be lifted from some other cars.
Old 23rd April 2010, 19:13   #4582
Senior - BHPian

That looks like a '82 Datsun Stanza retrofitted with a '93 Corolla front and back end! Well executed mod must say.Even the wing mirrors look like they've been pinched from the Corolla!
Old 24th April 2010, 00:35   #4583
BHPian

Quote:
Spotted a white Range Rover / Land rover. It was KL - 29/27 registered

Actually my self and one of my friend saw that L/R Rover . I saw it as Range Rover but my co driver who saw teh car with me claims that it is written Land Rover on the Bonnet , It looks very similar one to the DDL , but the over all size looked small when compared to the black ones.

The Range Rover looks really Good in white. Sadly I was not able to snap it , the Rangie Ripped away.

Have any one seen the same car ?

Also saw a Dubai registered Harley davidson , to be sad that is the first worst Harley which I have seen in ma life , The blunder is that it was driven by a famous filim actor.

It was fitted with a dirty music system , the Fm radio was playing in full volume

Hello guys,

i spotted this land rover freelander near east fort, tvm. KL 27 registered and white colour
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-freelander2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-freelander.jpg  

Old 24th April 2010, 00:44   #4584
BHPian

white land rover/ Range rover.

Not sure if its a land rover or a range rover, it just flew past me. Managed to get a quick snap though!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-land-rover.jpg  

Old 24th April 2010, 00:50   #4585
BHPian

Toyota Hilux Surf

Hey friends,

I spotted a Toyota Hilux Surf, sky blue colour, near ulloor a few days back.
Old 24th April 2010, 02:10   #4586
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted a white Range Rover / Land rover. It was KL - 29/27 registered

Actually my self and one of my friend saw that L/R Rover . I saw it as Range Rover but my co driver who saw teh car with me claims that it is written Land Rover on the Bonnet , It looks very similar one to the DDL , but the over all size looked small when compared to the black ones.

The Range Rover looks really Good in white. Sadly I was not able to snap it , the Rangie Ripped away.

Have any one seen the same car ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupin_s View Post
Hello guys,

i spotted this land rover freelander near east fort, tvm. KL 27 registered and white colour
That is the Land Rover Freelander 2 and has been posted in the thread few pages ago. It is owned by a famous Chef/Caterer/Film Producer. I too spotted the car somewhere near Cherthalla on my way to Cochin. Looks good in white, Quite obvious. But, IMO the car is UGLY by design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupin_s View Post
Not sure if its a land rover or a range rover, it just flew past me. Managed to get a quick snap though!
Nice catch, was it spotted in Trivandrum ? The car hails from thrissur and belongs to well-known NRI business man. The car is from one of the best garages in Kerala. Shares garage with umpteen number of Luxo-mobiles which include BMW750Li(F01),Merc S500(W221) etc. and is soon expecting a RR Ghost and BMW 5GT.

OT - You seem to be confused, Range Rover(Car) is the flagship model which is produced by the brand Land Rover(Brand). This car right here is a Land Rover Range Rover in Vogue variant. Vogue was previously the Top-of-the-line trim, now another variant called Autobiography has been added on top and that is only available for Supercharged versions.

Last edited by Scorcher : 24th April 2010 at 02:22.
Old 24th April 2010, 08:53   #4587
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's what I saw in Cochin. (Taken few months back) Sorry if this is already there in the thread.

Old 24th April 2010, 12:53   #4588
Senior - BHPian

Its pooram time in trhrissur , spotted 4 Q7 2 Kerala registered , 1 TN resistered , 1 PY registered , numerous bimmers and mercs , and the usual carnet vehicles. But the killer was Escalade.
Old 24th April 2010, 17:49   #4589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
That is the Land Rover Freelander 2 and has been posted in the thread few pages ago. It is owned by a famous Chef/Caterer/Film Producer. I too spotted the car somewhere near Cherthalla on my way to Cochin. Looks good in white, Quite obvious. But, IMO the car is UGLY by design.

Nice catch, was it spotted in Trivandrum ? The car hails from thrissur and belongs to well-known NRI business man. The car is from one of the best garages in Kerala. Shares garage with umpteen number of Luxo-mobiles which include BMW750Li(F01),Merc S500(W221) etc. and is soon expecting a RR Ghost and BMW 5GT.

OT - You seem to be confused, Range Rover(Car) is the flagship model which is produced by the brand Land Rover(Brand). This car right here is a Land Rover Range Rover in Vogue variant. Vogue was previously the Top-of-the-line trim, now another variant called Autobiography has been added on top and that is only available for Supercharged versions.
Thanks you

The range rover was spotted near pattoor. I wasnt sure if it was range rover or some other model from land rover.

by the way, spotted a black range rover in kowdiar. looked stunning. seems like land rovers are the in-thing now.

well, im not complaining
Old 24th April 2010, 17:58   #4590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vys De BlUR View Post
Today i saw a black LIMOUSINE QUALIS!!!
it was really very long and had KL5 plates... Couldn't take any pics as i had no camera... i saw this at sarvodaya vidyalaya nalanchira, trivandrum... was a real shocker!! Has anyone else seen this??

me too saw this car some months back.. All black theme. Odd car to be stretched though.

Most Viewed