Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-301.html)

Congratulation to all my fellow-bhpians here, I'm glad to see that this thread has covered 300pages which I think is the second longest thread in this section after B'lore. I whole heatedly thank you all for your valuable contributions.

Nash - I had posted Cayenne's photo & video long back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagxf (Post 1840152)
@scorchy: i am coming for sure, but when i will be coming is the question! lol
@latheesh: i just want to drive on a beach man!! that is all i want! wherever it is!

Well Jag if you are going. Reserving the front seat right away(not for varun or bg). Anyways never knew something existed as a drive in beach . Cool Concept. More pictures of this probably.

Saw a red Supra, KL regd no:5, near Mannanthala, TVM, half an hour back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1840736)
Well Jag if you are going. Reserving the front seat right away(not for varun or bg). Anyways never knew something existed as a drive in beach . Cool Concept. More pictures of this probably.

well in that case can i reserve any of the rear seats? if not how about the drivers seat huh?? its a long long way from chennai to kerala and you could use a chauffeur. and you could just sit back and enjoy the view!! what say??
just a random suggestion... :D
Cheers!!

@bivin: i havent even given the XF to my dad as yet! we shall plan it out sometime.
@arjun: no chance dude! get your jeep!! more fun!

@jag: lol: was just kidding buddy!!

@all: i might be heading to kerala sometime next month!! hoping to meet you guys then!!
Cheers!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1838962)

Porsche is coming up with their showroom between Mahindra & MGF Hyundai showroom (opp to all other German brand showroom).

MGF is building a huge mother showroom for Hyundai and their present Hyundai will be converted to Volvo. So all the luxury brands at one place. So nice!

Wow ! Then Maradu going to be the exotic hub of Kerala. I love to visit that place now, Hope JLR too find a dealer soon and get a showroom in there. Would be some sight. I guess this is the only place in India with all the showrooms in a single place. Correct me if I'm wrong. BMW,MB,Audi,VW,Nissan,Volvo,Porsche and hopefully JLR. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1839114)
Saw a hummer tailgated by a LC last night near sreekaryam trivandrum, It was a black hummer and LC was white with stupid blue neons.

Pramod

Even I saw a white TLC with a LED/Neon overdose. The Hummer was missing though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1840939)
Saw a red Supra, KL regd no:5, near Mannanthala, TVM, half an hour back.

The old toyota posted some pages ago with a sticker overkill or the last gen one(like the bangy ones) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagxf (Post 1841015)
@bivin: i havent even given the XF to my dad as yet! we shall plan it out sometime.
@arjun: no chance dude! get your jeep!! more fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1841050)
@jag: was just kidding buddy!!

@all: i might be heading to kerala sometime next month!! hoping to meet you guys then!!
Cheers!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1840736)

Just let us know a week prior to the drive. Will plan something interesting, @jagyboy - We just did a Kuttikanam trip, was awesome ! Interested in taking the car to Twisties ? We smoked every hairpins in the ghats ;)

@scorchy: the plan sounds tempting! twisties?? yea! let me plan a trip, it wont be in the next few months. lets see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1841079)
The old toyota posted some pages ago with a sticker overkill or the last gen one(like the bangy ones) ?

Remember seeing a pic of red Supra (last gen) in this thread. Might be the same,IIRC it even had/has a Ferrari sticker:Frustrati.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1841079)

No, not the old one like the two wheeler dealer's car. This was the last gen Supra.

Some more Pics of Plymouth Prowler, and Cad Escalade

*Sorry for the pic quality.

Oh wow thanks for those pictures. So the owner of the prowler is the one of the Escalade is it ? Anyways this escalade came to chennai. He has still not changed the plates ?

Nice find dude. But man why is the owner screwing up all his vehicles?
Ferrari,Boombastic Driver,unlimit speed, "My Toy":Frustrati:Frustrati This guy just killed that car. Looks like a street side stickering job.

Its called taste unknownsatan and new money with no clue of class. You can buy anything but NOT CLASS. I also wonder what is the point of bringing these cars of Carnet as I mentioned earlier post = what is the point. I can only think of show off factor

meh, that prowler can go straight to the weird and wacky thread :|

Completely ruined... good thing it's on carnet - it has to go back! :D