Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-293.html)

Nope, arjunrudra! The India Cements RR in Chennai is the same colour

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1821646)
Thats an awesome picture for the RR. Truly amazing. Is this the first RR in India with this color ?

Lovely stuff there Scorchy boy:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1820917)
Spotted a Alaska White Land Rover Freelander 2 somehwere in Cochin-Alleppey NH. Sorry, No pics as we where on the opposite lane and pretty fast.

There you go with the pics, So The Phantom has hit Cochin !

Thats nice catch!

Some one has sent me the Freelander photos, let me check.

Any here are couple of photos by Abhay from Thissur, X5 being a new addition to Thrissur & old Tropper he spotted from Cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1822156)
Thats nice catch!

Any here are couple of photos by Abhay from Thissur, X5 being a new addition to Thrissur & old Tropper he spotted from Cochin.

The Trooper is Lying Idle or what ?

The parking place of the trooper befits the car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1815550)
But just now I got a call from one of my best friend (who own silver 911) saying that he is calling sitting on the rear seat of same Phantom. So now this Phantom is in B'lore now.

Here is the photo of the Carnet Phantom when my friend snapped after the drive from B'lore.

Quote:

I got it, it was sent by a young friend from Kottayam, Behram. I forgot about it. Here is the Freelander owned by a famous chef who host a cockery show as well as he a film poducer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1822208)
Here is the photo of the Carnet Phantom when my friend snapped after the drive from B'lore.

I got it, it was sent by a young friend from Kottayam, Behram. I forgot about it. Here is the Freelander owned by a famous chef who host a cockery show as well as he a film poducer.

Wow , it is the first appearance of the Freelander in TBHP , Thank you Hannie!!

Does that Freelander owner owns a Q7 too ?

Normally on Range rovers It will be written HSE on the back , can some one explain that ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1821013)
Nice catch Scorchy!
This is the same car which was in Bangalore some time back isn't it?

Yep the very same piece. Belongs to a Mallu, Hence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1821083)
Its the one with the two-tone paintjob right? Nice picture, Scorcher.

Yep, Two tone. Remeber the Maroon H2 & Silver Z3(My Toy) doing rounds in bangy and kerala ? belongs to the same guy. Talk about taste !

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1821646)
Thats an awesome picture for the RR. Truly amazing. Is this the first RR in India with this color ?

Has to be, I don't think anyone in India have such a weird color choice. I love Black and Maroon Phantoms, but dual tone, uhuh !

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 1821683)
Really good colour,since it is on dubai plates this car is on Carnet programme?

Absolutely Carnet !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1822115)
Lovely stuff there Scorchy boy

Thanks Satanica(Satan Ikka??) !

Quote:

Thats nice catch!

Thanks bro, And nice pics of the trooper. There is a similar one(same color and looks) serving as a school van in my sister's school. Have seen it when I went to pick her some days, never got time to snap it.

We had an Awesome Monsoon Drive on last saturday to the ghats, So In-order to start from cochin early in the morning, we reached cochin by friday night and rang up some bhpians for a meet. Did a meet at 'Four Seasons' in Fort Kochi. After the dinner has been ordered, couple of our bhpians decided to take a stroll. So Arun(ImmortalZ) and Shab(Xinome) left with a their cam and look what they came back with. incidently, We didn't know till we get out of the hotel the the Ssangyong Musso was actually brought by bhpian only. :D

Edit - Great pics hani, Like the Freelander and yep, guessed thw owner too. Sad that such dedicated freinds(behram) ain't getting there account approved.

@foby - No, many Freelanded 2 spottings have been in T-BHP before,the latestbeing a Red one in delhi by //M I guess. Yes, that guy have a Black Q7 too, which appeared in Chattambinadu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1822212)
Does that Freelander owner owns a Q7 too ?

Yes, he has a black Audi Q7.

Scorcher: What is the car that you've posted? Doesn't look like a familiar badge!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1822236)
Scorcher: What is the car that you've posted? Doesn't look like a familiar badge!

He has mentioned it in his above post. Its a Ssangyong Musso.

Quote:

I have said that in the post brother. it is a Ssangyong Musso. Its korean, runs on 4L diesel mill which is sourced from Mercedes Benz, most of the parts are from merc too. And this thing returns an out of this world mileage for its size and engine cubic capacity.

Edi - Oops, Anand replied while I was typing. Please delete if irrelevant.

Quote:

That is SSangyong was actually a south Korean now controlled by the Chinese automobile manufacturer SAIC Shanghai Automotive Industry Company

One of my cousin owns one , here are some pictures for reference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1813292)
Trivandrum gets a Volvo XC90; guess TVM's first.

Scorcher should update you guys regarding the color etc :)

Spotted a brand new white XC90 at a wedding last week in trivandrum

Also heard scorcher's cousin (BMW X5 guy) has bought a XC90.

@scorcher - confirm please whether these two are the same one or different cars:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1822208)

i had seen this freelander couple of times at trivandrum,sounds very noisy

Heard from a friend that actor Mammootty has booked a 2010 RR,as per the info he got it's going to be a top end model,so i'm guessing an Autobiography version:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1822233)
Yes, he has a black Audi Q7.

Ya he also have a Q7. But I doubt whether the Freelander will be comfortable for him due to his over size physic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1823948)
Heard from a friend that actor Mammootty has booked a 2010 RR,as per the info he got it's going to be a top end model,so i'm guessing an Autobiography version:)

Ya, I too heard & wish he should buy some thing distingt. I'll be glad if its autobiography edition!