Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2010, 09:36   #4231
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Got this from Carwale Jag XJ 91 model.
Pictured over here. That carwale pic looks as though it was taken when new. Stock wheels on that one. Metric tyres so wheels would have to be switched
Old 20th March 2010, 12:17   #4232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Pictured over here. That carwale pic looks as though it was taken when new. Stock wheels on that one. Metric tyres so wheels would have to be switched
Thank you Ajmat for searching my old post and pin pointing it here. When I saw that old Jaguar at Mustang motors it was running on stock wire wheels and it came for a service there. I just wonder what happened to the stock rims ?
Old 20th March 2010, 12:21   #4233
Senior - BHPian

Every Saturday I have a religeous class in the early morning, I normally won't miss it unless I'm out of station. Today during the class I got a call from my friend (who bought the 650i), I cancelled the call & sms him. Just after the class when I was calling him, I saw a black beauty from through the window of mosque. By the time he picked the call he passed away & I told him 'So u reached?' he asked wer r u? Then he stopped his new black-beauty next to the mosque.

So the 650i reached Calicut today morning by 7am. I met him & his wife was along with him, they were coming after a short drive. We talked for a while & planned to meet at evening as he look very sleepy after a night out drive. Here is couple of snaps of the same I took before he leave.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00202201003200846.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00203201003200847.jpg  

Last edited by hanmust : 20th March 2010 at 12:23.
Old 20th March 2010, 12:27   #4234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Got this from Carwale Jag XJ 91 model.
Nice find buddy, its the only XJ in the state. Its owned by a Marine Export Group in Cochin/Cherthala. Even though I've seen it few times from Cochin, some how I missed to snap it!
Old 20th March 2010, 13:19   #4235
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Hani.
Is this 650i gonna stay in calicut? atleast for sometime?
Old 20th March 2010, 13:22   #4236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Every Saturday I have a religeous class in the early morning, I normally won't miss it unless I'm out of station. Today during the class I got a call from my friend (who bought the 650i), I cancelled the call & sms him. Just after the class when I was calling him, I saw a black beauty from through the window of mosque. By the time he picked the call he passed away & I told him 'So u reached?' he asked wer r u? Then he stopped his new black-beauty next to the mosque.

So the 650i reached Calicut today morning by 7am. I met him & his wife was along with him, they were coming after a short drive. We talked for a while & planned to meet at evening as he look very sleepy after a night out drive. Here is couple of snaps of the same I took before he leave.
Nice photo, Hani. I've always thought the 6 is one of BMW's better designs. Slightly conservative, but slap on a body kit and some nice alloys and she'll be drop dead gorgeous (not implying that she's not beautiful or anything). Unfortunately, the 6 is already a low car and Kerala's roads don't take kindly to imports with kits.

Last edited by coloneljasi : 20th March 2010 at 13:23.
Old 20th March 2010, 13:36   #4237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

She looks gorgeous, love the color.

Just worry how your friend is gonna manage the 6 on Kerala roads , at least on the less engineered stupid humbs, while the ground clearence is very less. (Baleno, civic and jetta users will know how to manage it much better)
Old 20th March 2010, 15:38   #4238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Hani.
Is this 650i gonna stay in calicut? atleast for sometime?

Ya, it'll be itself, by his nature, it'll stick on the garage for a long time even if he buy a better beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
Nice photo, Hani. I've always thought the 6 is one of BMW's better designs. Slightly conservative, but slap on a body kit and some nice alloys and she'll be drop dead gorgeous (not implying that she's not beautiful or anything). Unfortunately, the 6 is already a low car and Kerala's roads don't take kindly to imports with kits.
Thanks, ya we both think the wheels be better, i dont think for 6er there is any need of make-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
She looks gorgeous, love the color.

Just worry how your friend is gonna manage the 6 on Kerala roads , at least on the less engineered stupid humbs, while the ground clearence is very less. (Baleno, civic and jetta users will know how to manage it much better)

But this will be his late night or week end car as he use S, E & other cars for daily use.
Old 20th March 2010, 19:38   #4239
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ya, it'll be itself, by his nature, it'll stick on the garage for a long time even if he buy a better beast! .
Oh no i was thinking its been bought by someone outside Calicut and he is in Calicut for few days or something. I will be coming to Calicut in May. Hope i can spot it.

Quote:
Thanks, ya we both think the wheels be better, i dont think for 6er there is any need of make-ups.
Rims-Yeah,other mods-i dont think it requires.
Old 20th March 2010, 19:46   #4240
Senior - BHPian

@Hani : Did he pick it up from B'lore ?
Looks like the one from B'lore to me.

Last edited by manishasrani : 20th March 2010 at 19:50.
Old 20th March 2010, 20:06   #4241
BHPian

It seems Kerala is really on top gear with all these exotics. I feel to visit my mother town at the earliest!
Old 20th March 2010, 22:44   #4242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Wow ! What a way to start a day Bro. Nice pics. The car looks lovely.

- By the amount of Break-pad Dust accumulated on the rims, we can guess the fun he had with the 6er all the way

- The Signature BMW thing on the roof is missing ?
Old 20th March 2010, 23:27   #4243
Senior - BHPian

What BMW thing on the roof? The aerial?
Old 20th March 2010, 23:32   #4244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Oops, sorry for the confusion. I said that on a lighter note. What i meant was the Shark Fin iDrive Aerial.
Old 20th March 2010, 23:35   #4245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
It must be that thing on the rear end of the roof.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks