Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-280.html)

Another contribution from Behram, VW Beetle from Kottayam!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1786589)

Nice pics, Hani. That one looks like an pre-Indian launch import, no alloys. Do you have the story on that one? Is it a diesel by any chance?

Here's the snap of a new Laser Blue Beetle that was delivered to our dealership a few days ago. The interiors of this one looks much better, black & beige. Our Chairman might buy it for himself, don't know for sure at the moment.

Sorry about the rather poor photograph . Will get some better snaps soon :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1786589)

That looks like a old one by the rear-lights. I think the new one ave more clear ones. Nice find anyways, :thumbs up to behram for the Poker and Bug pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coloneljasi (Post 1786657)
Here's the snap of a new Laser Blue Beetle that was delivered to our dealership a few days ago. The interiors of this one looks much better, black & beige. Our Chairman might buy it for himself, don't know for sure at the moment.

Sorry about the rather poor photograph . Will get some better snaps soon .

Bro, i love both the color of bugs you posted. The red and this Blue. :) better pics please !

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1785998)
Regarding the alloys yes its a BMW 20' 'Y' but i was of the impression that this one also belongs to snow flake category:)

so what's really a snow flake design?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1785951)
J No M kit happening in here and that is not a snowflake design, It is BMW 20' 'Y' Spoke rims.

Snow flake design alloys and Y spoke alloys are actually the same thing inspired by the international air-con/refrigeration symbol. :)
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-airconsymbol.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1787968)
That looks like a old one by the rear-lights. I think the new one ave more clear ones.

Its the new one.See the bumpers.But it looks like a direct import,judging by the steel wheels.

Saw the hotelier's X6 today. It has good road presence; and I liked the way he has done the number board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1788071)
Saw the hotelier's X6 today. It has good road presence; and I liked the way he has done the number board.

Yep, i too love it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 1788012)
Snow flake design alloys and Y spoke alloys are actually the same thing inspired by the international air-con/refrigeration symbol.

Bro, i have douts. I thought snowflake ones have partitions in the center portion too which Y spoke doesn't have.

1 - Snowflakes of the legendary Pontiac Trans-Am.
2 - Breyton Race GTS Y spoke.

Hey guys, take a look at this car. Isn't it Mammootty's Q7?

Chirayath Cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1788190)

Chirayath Cars

I too think it is. Mammukka's Fortuner and Passat is of same color. But the color given for Q7 is Black, but actually it is Lava-Grey !

So finally, mammukka is trading the Q7, hope something good takes its place. :)

Thanks for the info anand !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaybiz (Post 1788214)
Its outer ring buddy and very much Bangalore

There is a seperate thread available for Bangalore, here it is:D
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...bangalore.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaybiz (Post 1788134)
I think before putting your valuable comments check my post properly i said "Mods move this post if its in wrong thread".

Well before putting your valuable snaps check the forum properly,you will find the right thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 1788012)
Snow flake design alloys and Y spoke alloys are actually the same thing inspired by the international air-con/refrigeration symbol. :)
Attachment 310026

so Y spoke alloys also belong to snow flake category.
The other alloys scorcher mentioned are proper snow flake alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1788190)

Chirayath Cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1788208)
I too think it is. Mammukka's Fortuner and Passat is of same color. But the color given for Q7 is Black, but actually it is Lava-Grey !

So finally, mammukka is trading the Q7, hope something good takes its place. :)

Thanks for the info anand !

That's indeed mamooka's house at cochin where pic of Q7 in ad is shot

behind that fortuner and passat there will be a BMW 525d.:) (i had seen similar pics of this house and cars in some guy's orkut profile)

So a new SUV can be expected,i hope it will be either Cayenne or 2010 RR

Saw the BMW X6 yesterday, logged in here to post about the sighting and was feeling dumb when I saw that already scorcher & co. has had lots of discussions about that X6.

As has been pointed out it has a tremendous road presence and that registration number is simply superb. Seems like, the person has waited for the X series to start to get that number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sps (Post 1788666)
Saw the BMW X6 yesterday, logged in here to post about the sighting and was feeling dumb when I saw that already scorcher & co. has had lots of discussions about that X6.

As has been pointed out it has a tremendous road presence and that registration number is simply superb. Seems like, the person has waited for the X series to start to get that number.

Oh ! Thanks for the words subodh bhai. :D

The X6 guy is normally sold for single odd digits(1,9 or no.s sums upto an odd no.). This is the first time he went for an even number. So it either has to be pre-planned for the X6 or because his favourite number has gone to another X6 in trivandrum(Monaco Blue one).

Any pics bro ? As mentioned, I wasn't able click any shots because of poor lighting.

OT - Your contributions are always welcome. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1788685)

The X6 guy is normally sold for single odd digits(1,9 or no.s sums upto an odd no.). This is the first time he went for an even number. So it either has to be pre-planned for the X6 or because his favourite number has gone to another X6 in trivandrum(Monaco Blue one).

Any pics bro ? As mentioned, I wasn't able click any shots because of poor lighting.

OT - Your contributions are always welcome. :)

Confused!

I too saw the KL-01-A X6 last eve; phew!

The same family owns the AX1 too ( black ? )?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1788685)

OT - Your contributions are always welcome.

I was on my bike, so couldn't take any snaps. I was trying to follow it as long as possible. But once in the open stretch after Ulloor, I could see nothing but dust :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1788784)
Confused!
I too saw the KL-01-A X6 last eve; phew!

Seems like this X6 is all over the place !!! Hope there is only one in town