Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-279.html)

Finally the hotelier's white BMW X6 has arrived,already its been here for a couple of weeks.

I guess this one is a petrol and also got a M kit as well:)

I haven't seen the car yet but got info from some friends who spotted it.
has anyone from forum spotted it ?

Also heard green boxster has been sold as the car was already problematic and owner got rid of it in expectation of maintainance problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1784242)
Finally the hotelier's white BMW X6 has arrived,already its been here for a couple of weeks.

I guess this one is a petrol and also got a M kit as well:)

I also heard from a friend that a white X6 (without number plates) is in Trivandrum. But are you sure its the hotelier's car? I came to know that its owned by a college owner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1783900)
Khaja people don't go for number wars. More over their number always end up 8 in addition!

Oh then it might be some other people , but Mr. Lulu lost it , he may come up in the next series for the upcoming exotics

Quote:

I guess this one is a petrol and also got a M kit as well

Great new buddy. Hope it wont change again ;) Thanks for the info bro. M kit, sounds slurp !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1784267)
I also heard from a friend that a white X6 (without number plates) is in Trivandrum. But are you sure its the hotelier's car? I came to know that its owned by a college owner.

If you meant M-CET, that too belongs to my uncle only. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1784293)
Oh then it might be some other people , but Mr. Lulu lost it , he may come up in the next series for the upcoming exotics

Yes, the RR Vogue belongs to DDL Sports(CeeCee Holdings) only.

And, rajah's are not into fancy numbers, all they look is if the number adds to 8.

Quote:

I just saw the car zooming past in front of museum .

Here is the photos of the 911 of the Jweller from Kottayam I mentioned earlier. Photos from a young friend Behram who is from Kottayam.

Video of Episode 2 of FLY WHEEL posted: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...show-tv-6.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1782819)
Pics shot at my Uncle's Hotel in August 2007. The first RR(Vogue) spotting by me in Kerala. Some pics of the car have been posted in here before. Belongs to the family who is now into Motorsports. Their garage also consists of a Last gen BMW 730Ld and previously a Merc SLK350 too, which is now owned by a friend of mine in trivandrum. Sorry for poor quality pics.

Great effort friend!

OT: What is your uncle's hotel name?

its good to see proper sportscars on kerala roads. hey wasnt the carrera s the one from bangalore? so im guessing it an used one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1785307)
Here is the photos of the 911 of the Jweller from Kottayam I mentioned earlier. Photos from a young friend Behram who is from Kottayam.

Oh bro, great find. By the interiors, I think tony bagged the Stanley Carrera(the one in b'lore which used to be in the Stanley Leather ad's). Love it !

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 1785354)
Great effort friend!

OT: What is your uncle's hotel name?

Thanks buddy. Check your PM. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1782903)
nice pics scorchy. is it KL regn? i m sure it's not the one in Kowdiar.

OT - That is too smart of you dude, how can i spot a 2010 RR in August 2007 ? eh

Is this a Bangalore car? Owned by a leather guy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1785740)
Is this a Bangalore car? Owned by a leather guy?

Check my post above bro. By the Rims, Color and the Interior i think it is the Stanley Car.

Wonder how he managed to get his signature number plate so fast(the blue strip one) :D

Got these pics of X6 in Trivandrum from a friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1785888)

Nice find , i just love the snow flake alloys:)

do you any other pics to confirm if it's a petrol.

Waiting to see it in real soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1785888)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1785945)
Nice find , i just love the snow flake alloys

do you any other pics to confirm if it's a petrol.

Waiting to see it in real soon

Just met my cousin and saw the X6. it is a Xdrive 30d(diesel,note the exahusts). And anif, The underbody is just painted in white. No M kit happening in here and that is not a snowflake design, It is BMW 20' 'Y' Spoke rims.

Didn't click any pics because of poor lighting.

I just love it ! And was bespoke when my cuz drove away into the darkness with the xenons on ! Magnifico :D

Now got number plated aX6 ;)(no issue on posting the number)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1785951)
Just met my cousin and saw the X6. it is a Xdrive 30d(diesel,note the exahusts). And anif, The underbody is just painted in white. No M kit happening in here and that is not a snowflake design, It is BMW 20' 'Y' Spoke rims.

Didn't click any pics because of poor lighting.

I just love it ! And was bespoke when my cuz drove away into the darkness with the xenons on ! Magnifico :D

Now got number plated aX6 ;)(no issue on posting the number)

@ scorcher - thanks for the info dude.

So it's a diesel and got no body kits,like i posted earlier i got info from a couple of my friends who spotted the car and all of us needed to confirm,thats why i posted.

Regarding the alloys yes its a BMW 20' 'Y' but i was of the impression that this one also belongs to snow flake category:)

so what's really a snow flake design?